Customers also viewed these products
- $56.99 List price $82.00Save $25.01
- Reduced Price$8.79 List price $10.49Save $1.70
- Clearance$21.42 List price $25.70Save $4.28
- $6.93 List price $7.62Save $0.69
- Clearance$15.24 List price $17.87Save $2.63
- Clearance$12.39 List price $14.56Save $2.17
- Clearance$9.69 List price $10.94Save $1.25
Klean-Strip Premium Stripper Aerosol, 18 oz
Consider these popular products
- Clearance$5.17 List price $5.80Save $0.63
- Clearance$12.65 List price $14.96Save $2.31
- Clearance$7.51 List price $8.79Save $1.28
- Rollback$18.54 Was $27.54Save $9.00
- Rollback$5.21 Was $7.90Save $2.69
- $8.11 Was $9.58Save $1.47
- Clearance$4.58 List price $5.35Save $0.77
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Klean-Strip Premium Stripper strips multiple layers of latex and oil-based paint, polyurethane, epoxy, varnish and shellac from wood, metal and masonry surfaces. Removes most coatings in 15 minutes or less. The convenient aerosol is excellent for small projects.
Klean-Strip Premium Stripper Aerosol, 18 oz:
- Strips paint, epoxy and polyurethane from wood, metal and masonry
- Works in less than 15 minutes
- Strongest formula to remove multiple layers of any finish
- Convenient and excellent for smaller projects
|Recommended Location:||Outdoor , Indoor|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||849-3621-9681|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1106411|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.69 x 2.69 x 9.69 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes it does have fumes but if you have a way to vent the fumes you should be fineby rlowrdr20035/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is safe for aluminum.by CommunityAnswer7/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?