Similar items in stock
Better Homes and Gardens Slip Cover Loveseat, Multiple Colors
Customers also viewed these products
- from $369.00
- from $415.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add a touch of elegance and modernity to your living room decor using the Better Homes and Gardens Slipcover Loveseat. This product has a 100 percent cotton cover that stretches out over the entire seat to protect it from any dirt or damage. The removable cover is machine washable and can be ironed while off its frame. The Better Homes and Gardens loveseat is supported by a durable solid wood frame made to last for many years. Each seat cushion on this spacious piece of furniture is also made with soft and comfortable polyurethane foam and is wrapped with polyester fiber to deliver utmost relaxation that goes beyond expectations. The soft back cushions on this cotton loveseat are filled with polyester fiber for a plush experience. The accent welting on the arms and cushions add a touch of class, while the beige hue helps it easily blend with your existing decor.
Better Homes and Gardens Slipcover Loveseat:
- Material: 100 percent cotton
- Better Homes and Gardens loveseat cover is durable and easy to remove
- Machine washable
- Can be ironed while off the frame
- Durable, solid wood frame
- Comfortable dacron wrapped polyurethane seat cushions
- Soft back cushions are also filled with polyester fiber
- Fiber filled back cushions
- Size: 63"L x 34"W x 35"H
- Available in multiple colors
- Accent welting on the arms and cushions add a touch of class
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Model No.:||W302-10 11 24082|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||33.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||63.0 x 34.0 x 35.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, they are, however, be advised that right from new they are so tight that it is almost impossible to get them on. I fear any washing and or dry cleaning will render some shrinkage as they are cotton and you can forget about getting them back on. Do not buy this product. Yes, it has zippers on the cushions only.by An anonymous customer1/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- CUSHIONS HAVE ZIPPERS AS DO THE BACK CUSHIONS. THE SLIPCOVER IS JUST THAT, JUST SLIP ON AND NO ZIPPERS.by OLIVEOYL4912/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, all cushions have zippered covers.by Jeepers194112/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. They are covered when you get the loveseat and they have a zipper in the back of them to remove and wash.by SeniorLadee12/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes in two colors. I got the beige and it is true to the picture. The dark brown is a chocolate brown.by SeniorLadee5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- see attached picture. it is pretty dark but looks good if you have a cream colored rug or light hard wood floors.by calaisy5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a dark brown. Not "light" at all.by stephnicanth5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. My sofa came with no directions. How do you attach the top piece to the back of the couch?
- slide into the corresponding holes and push down.by An anonymous customer4/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Shove it through the two holes on the top of the couch. You will have to break through the material. (not the slipcover though.)by Gwendolyn1412/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You actually feel around the back and you punch holes through the materialby Littlerickey7/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $197.00 Was $249.00Save $52.00
- Rollback$189.55 Was $199.00Save $9.45
- $56.99 Was $66.96Save $9.97
- from $49.44
- from $249.00
- Rollbackfrom $55.00