Rust-Oleum 1gal Kit Pro Grade Truck Bed
Customers also viewed these products
- $33.24 Was $44.78Save $11.54
- $20.47 Was $21.84Save $1.37
- $24.42 Was $29.61Save $5.19
- Clearance$11.79 Was $13.22Save $1.43
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Protect the surface of your truck with this Rust-Oleum 1gal Kit Pro Grade Truck Bed liner. This truck bed coating is also ideal for use on a variety projects. The Rust-Oleum Truck Bed product creates a rubberized epoxy coating. This professional-quality truck bed coating provides a tough rust preventative finish that is abrasion, chemical and impact resistant. The kit coats an 8' truck bed.
Rust-Oleum 1gal Kit Pro Grade Truck Bed:
- Great for projects
- Easy to use
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||13.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.5 x 9.37 x 8.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can this product be used on wood? I have thought about painting it on my deck. Stain just does not seem to hold and Trek type materials are expensive
- RustOleum makes a product called Restore that is for wood, specifically for deck restoration. It comes in 3 different thickness grades, 2X, 4X, and 10X. The numbers correspond to the relative thickness as compared to latex paint, thus 2X is twice as thick and so on. So far I have used it on my deck railings that were really hammered and 5 6x6 posts holding my front porch roof up. Make sure you use the sealer before the stain (it really looks like thick latex paint). There are dozens of colors that you can choose from or bring in a sample and have them make a custom color for you. It also has Rustoleum's wet technology in it so water and liquids just bead and run off like a duck's back. It will adhere to metal but make sure you prime it first. Don't know how long the stuff on the metal will last but it's scheduled to have trim put over it anyway. Just follow the directions and you will do fine.by sholling10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is for use on metal surfaces.by CommunityAnswer9/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rust-Oleum Truck Bed Liner is designed to be used on metal surfaces. We would not recommend using it on wood. For your wood deck we would recommend Rust-Oleum Restore 10x (Walmart item #38754319.)by RustoleumSupport10/8/2015Written by a verified representative from RustoleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Currently our Truck Bed Professional Grade Kit is currently offered in black only. We do make a Tan spray that is available. The link for that product is below. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Rust-Oleum-Auto-Truck-Bed-Coating-Aerosol/16652310by RustoleumSupport9/14/2015Written by a verified representative from RustoleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is in the 'Rust-Oleum 1gal Kit Pro Grade Truck Bed' kit' that is included making it different than the 'Roller Kit' and 1gal of coating?
- The Professional Truck Bed Liner Kit is a two-component epoxy coating and will provide more durability than the single-component Truck Bed Coating. The Professional Truck Bed Liner will perform well on sound rust, but you would want to remove as much of the rust from the surface as possible before using the Truck Bed Coating. The Professional Truck Bed Kit includes the product to do the project, while the Applicator Kit does not.by RustoleumSupport11/9/2015Written by a verified representative from RustoleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (10) (5)Was this answer helpful?