Rust-Oleum Truckbed Paint, 1qt
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep the back of your pickup looking neat when you use Rust-Oleum Truckbed Paint. This line of products is ideal for clean-up projects, and it it is simple and easy to use. The truck bed coating simply goes well on the back of your pickup. Once it is dry you can store all sorts of items on it without messes or fusses.
Rust-Oleum Truckbed Paint, 1Quart:
- Great for projects
- Truck paint is easy to use
|Manufacturer Part Number:||592816|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1076844|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.25 x 4.25 x 4.87 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It might be a good idea...I was in a hurry and used acetone and paint thinner for prep but there was a glue type substance that didn't come off..and neither worked well...I had to put additional coats on...It would have been easier to take a little time and sand the area..by rhann2/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We would advise sanding with 120-220 grit sandpaper prior to applying Rust-Oleum Automotive Truck Bed Coating.by Rust-OleumSupport2/3/2016Written by a verified representative from Rust-OleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I don't have the money for a bed liner. Can I use this instead. I will never hull anything in bed. Also will it look ok if use instead of bed liner.
- I think it would work nicely..I used it on a horse trailer...by rhann6/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rust-Oleum Truck Bed Coating is the perfect solution for your project. Please let us know if you have any questions!by Rust-OleumSupport6/27/2016Written by a verified representative from Rust-OleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Rust-Oleum Automotive Truck Bed Coating will adhere to stairs, but is you're seeking an anti-skid surface this product was not designed to work with foot traffic. However we do make an anti-skid coating called EpoxyShield Anti-Slip Aerosol paint that will help your steps become slip resistant. Please visit your local Walmart to see if this product is in stock. If not in stock, you could place a special order with them.by Rust-OleumSupport6/10/2015Written by a verified representative from Rust-OleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$37.78 List price $47.23Save $9.45
- Clearance$10.89 List price $12.85Save $1.96