About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This gun from Rossi will always shoot straight and aim true.
Rossi Curcuit Judge Shotgun, .410 Bore/.45 Colt:
- Twist: 1 x 38"
- Action type: single/double
- Capacity: 5
- Barrel color: blued
- Barrel length: 18.5"
- Length of pull: 13.5"
- Overall length: 38"
- Weight: 4.75 lbs
- Stock: hardwood
- Barrel type: carbon steel barrel
- Sights: red fiber optic front and adjustable rear
- Gun lock
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SCJ4510G|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||52.3 x 8.0 x 3.3 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, you can shoot .45 colt longs and 410 slugs. Changing the choke is no big deal at all. Rossi supplies you with an allen key and the choke comes off and the other one goes back on with a few twists in each direction. I think they are reversed threads but double check on that. There are some very good videos on You Tube showing everything. The reason I'm adding on to the answers that have been already submitted is because this rifle is just pure and simple fun, fun, and fun. It's accurate, lightweight, easy to clean and looks awesome. You will have so much fun shooting this rifle it's incredible. I'm an old guy and I felt like a kid with my first .22. Just get it and enjoy it. Good luck and God bless.by khuhikhu1/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby PinkyNE1/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (17) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can shoot 2.5 and 3 inch .410 slugsby sixguns361/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (23) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, federal makes and awesome slug for it.by awesomesauce2701/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- I am sure you can but why would you want to, the gun shoots 45 long colt much more accurately than slugs with no damage to the barrel. The whole point is to mix and match shot and slugs without changing barrels. Just use the recommended ammunitionby An anonymous customer10/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (22) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- There are two screw in chokes included with this gun. You use one for shot type ammo and the other (smooth thread protector) for 410 slugs and 45 long colt ammo. Company rep said can use the latter for both shot and bullets but shot pattern will be affected.by Bob5810/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (19) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, there should be different chokes that come with the weapon and the tool to change them. bird, buck and slug are usable but the chokes need to be matching the ammo that u are using.by GenRAVE10/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (16) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - 410 2.5 inch shells to 3 inch shells. 45 Long Colt shells also.by FERLING11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (22) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there are three styles of the Circuit Judge. The blued with black trigger and the gold trigger, Synthetic stock and the Stainless. Depends on where you find it, of the price difference. On the average the stainless runs 25-40 more.by PinkyNE12/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does about 50.00 moreby sixguns364/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- sorry but walmart will not order this in stainless.by awesomesauce27011/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Rossi indicates a stainless model but I haven't seen it the walmart model is blue with a special trigger guard the stainless model is a little higher but remember it is a "stainless finish" meaning plated i suspect.by An anonymous customer4/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, i think its a bit more expensive, bout $20-$35 but thats from other stores, need to go the store and look through their catalog and see if they can even order it. if they cant get a price on it then they cant order it.by GenRAVE4/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES - STAINLESS ADD ABOUT $40.00 BUYING ON INTERNET.by FERLING4/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I am employed full time here in Bismarck, North Dakota, but am a legal resident of Indiana
- i am a dealer so i can answer this question....... you can purchase a long gun[rile,shotgun] out of state legally, but, not handguns........by gunner33811/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You are allowed to buy long rifles in any state but to purchase a handgun, you have to be a resident of that state.by PinkyNE11/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yeah, you just have to clear the background check.by awesomesauce27011/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most of the time it doesn't matter on long guns. You just have to have correct ID.by DTK195211/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?