Dance Central 2 also expands the Dance Central universe with new venues, characters and game modes. Players will meet new "dance crews" and be able to team up with their friends or challenge them to a head-to-head Dance Battle, proving once and for all who really has the best moves! Dance Central 2 keeps the wildly addictive Dance Central experience going with a new focus on simultaneous multiplayer. Friends can now team up in Perform It or go head-to-head in a simultaneous dance off within Dance Battle. Additionally, players can seamlessly drop in or out at any point during a song, so the party never has to stop!
- Power of Voice: Jumping into a routine is as simple as telling Kinect the song, mode, and difficulty and instructing it do what that little box has always dreamed of - "Xbox, dance." Getting into the groove is easier than ever before - the main menu is voice enabled to help you get to the dance floor in a hurry, and commands in Break It Down let you set the pace for your rehearsal sessions without missing a step. Need a break? Just say "Xbox, Pause."
- It's Party Time!: Dance Central 2 keeps the wildly addictive "Dance Central" experience going with a new focus on simultaneous multiplayer. Friends can team up in Perform It or choose a crew to go head-to-head with a friend in a fierce Dance Battle. And things get really interesting during Dance Battle when the all new Free-4-All minigame appears, allowing players to quickly perform moves worth tons of points and jump ahead in score. Players can drop in or out at any point during a song, so the party never has to stop!
- Pump Up the Volume: Continuing the tradition Harmonix pioneered with its "Rock Band" series, the library from the original "Dance Central" disc can be imported into "Dance Central 2" for a reasonable fee. The Dance Central 2 fully integrated in-game Music Store will allow players to expand their "Dance Central" libraries. All told, more than 100 songs are available to play in Dance Central 2!
- As Real As It Gets: Dance Central 2 provides detailed full-body per-limb feedback for each player, allowing them to refine their moves. A reimagined "Break It Down" mode lets dancers dive even deeper into practicing, and all new authentic original choreography continues to set the bar for full body dance games! Harmonix continues to combine time-tested technical savvy and design polish with the fun and authenticity of the dance world to create an unparalleled dance experience.
- Kick It With the Crews!: Crews are the perfectly paired partners with unique personalities that make up the world in Dance Central 2. In addition to playing along with them in Perform It and Break It Down, you'll also be able to choose which crew you rep in Dance Battle. Unsure which crew best represents you? You'll get a chance to meet all of them and test your mettle with the "Crew Challenge", Dance Central 2's campaign mode. More on Crew Challenge later this fall!
- Perfect Your Performance: Dance Central is all about learning real routines with full body choreography. Dance Central 2's completely redesigned Break it Down mode lets you get into the groove better than ever before. Customize practice sessions to focus on select moves, and use the power of Kinect's voice commands to move your rehearsal along or slow down. You can even record yourself dancing a move and compare video with an onscreen dancer.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Lyrics