Premium Performance in Home Sewing Machines!
High speeds and a powerful, commercial grade motor make this Singer 4423 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine a force – both in terms of physical strength and as an outlet for your burgeoning creativity. The machine features 23 built-in stitches and runs at a maximum speed of 1,100 stiches per minute. Built to create materials in the fashion industry or around the home, Singer’s 4423 model is able to sew through nearly any material. It also features a plethora of other effective and user-friendly accessories, including an all-purpose foot, zipper foot buttonhole foot, lint brush, soft dust cover, thread spool felt and more! The machine is easily adjustable for stitch length and width, and comes with a top drop-in bobbin feeder with Class 15 bobbins. Constructed from durable metal, the Singer 4423 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine is both attractive and built for portability.
- Features a top drop-in bobbin with a clear view cover
- Comes with fully automatic one-step buttonhole
- Stainless steel; bedplate provides a smooth fabric feed for even sewing
- Stitching guide provided for all 23 built-in stitches
- Stitches can be set for a maximum width of 5 mm
The Singer 4423 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine is covered by a 25-year warranty, meaning a quarter century of high-performance home sewing. Guaranteed!
About Singer Established in New York City in 1851, the practical designs and technological innovations of the Singer brand have inspired millions – both commercially and domestically – within the sewing industry. Singer has celebrated many firsts over those 160-plus years of product development, including the world’s first zig-zag sewing machine, the first electronic machines and now, the world’s most advanced home sewing and embroidery machine. Dedicated to helping people express themselves creatively through sewing, Singer produces sewing machines specializing in everything from home décor and clothing construction to embroidery and quilting – plus many other accessories such as hand irons and steam presses.
- Free-arm sewing machine with 23 built-in stitches
- Features time-saving automatic needle threader
- Maximum operating speed of 1,100 stitches per minute
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
- Adjustable stitch length and width
- Top drop-in bobbin comes with Class 15 bobbins
- 25-year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: 17L x 8W x12.5H in.