Hardware Express 132374 Liquid Nails Window Glazing 10. 3 oz. Cartridge
Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$8.76 Was $9.82Save $1.06
- Clearance$10.05 Was $11.27Save $1.22
- Clearance$6.12 Was $6.86Save $0.74
- Clearance$5.80 Was $6.50Save $0.70
- Clearance$9.49 Was $10.64Save $1.15
- Clearance$25.55 Was $28.64Save $3.09
- $1.77 Was $7.99Save $6.22
- Clearance$11.43 Was $12.81Save $1.38
- Clearance$9.70 Was $10.87Save $1.17
- Clearance$13.65 Was $15.30Save $1.65
- $6.01 Was $7.99Save $1.98
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features- Acrylic glazing compound with silicone- Catridge - 10-3 oz-- Pack of 6 SKU: HMREX22123
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.16|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, just use a lil at a time, let it dry, then add more as needed the next day till the brick is repaired.by BlythevilleGuy9/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely, any place you that you would use concrete or mortar. The difference no mixing or measuring and no clean up.by iwontlie6/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope.by BlythevilleGuy9/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on what your trying to do, if you are just repairing or starting a new project. There are numerous Liquid Nails products so I would suggest googling the question. For instance type in the question as you did here. If it's just repairing then the answer is yes.by iwontlie6/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Clearance$12.58 Was $14.10Save $1.52
- Reduced Price$61.88 Was $100.71Save $38.83
- Clearance$7.41 Was $8.57Save $1.16
- $13.13 Was $17.86Save $4.73
- Clearance$5.45 Was $6.49Save $1.04
- Clearance$5.41 Was $6.20Save $0.79
- Clearance$5.21 Was $5.84Save $0.63