Dr. Infrared Heater DR-968 Portable Space Heater, 1500W
Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$139.99 List price $169.99Save $30.00
- $83.93 List price $99.99Save $16.06
- Rollback$49.99 Was $70.99Save $21.00
- Reduced Price
- Reduced Price$128.49 List price $159.99Save $31.50
- $44.00 Was $54.44Save $10.44
- $165.94 List price $288.99Save $123.05
Check out these related products
- $166.99 Was $179.44Save $12.45
- Reduced Price$7.27 List price $8.95Save $1.68
- Reduced Price$21.64 List price $29.21Save $7.57
- Reduced Price$5.33 List price $6.45Save $1.12
- Reduced Price$248.99 List price $309.99Save $61.00
- Reduced Price$320.99 List price $399.99Save $79.00
- Reduced Price$132.55 List price $172.45Save $39.90
- $42.55 Was $44.99Save $2.44
- Clearance$20.46 List price $40.99Save $20.53
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Warm up any space with this Dr. Infrared Heater 1500 Watt Infrared Cabinet Space Heater with Remote Control. It has steel casing hardware and three different settings. With a high-pressure, low-noise blower, it is super quiet. The 1500 watt space heater has an 12 hour automatic shut-off timer. It comes with a remote and operates at 12.5 amps. With a cherry finish, it blends with all decor.
Dr. Infrared Heater DR-968 Portable Space Heater, 1500W:
- Newly Engineered and Designed with Advanced Dual Heating System (Infrared Quartz Tube and PTC)
- 1500W with High and Low temperature settings range from 50-85 degrees Fahrenheit
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) USA and Canada that ensures highest safety standards
- Perfectly safe around the children and pets with no exposed heating elements
- Overheat Cut Off and Tip Over Protection System
|Is Remote Control Included:||Y|
|Brand:||DR. INFRARED HEATER|
|BTU:||5,001 - 20,000|
|Maximum Room Size:||1000 sq ft|
|Has Automatic Shutoff:||Y|
|Recommended Location:||Indoor & Outdoor|
|For Outdoor Use:||Indoor|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DR-968|
|Features:||Wheels , Overheat Protection Switch , Tip-Over Safety Switch|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.00 x 11.00 x 13.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- mine is a wood product. Cool on the outside. Hot at the front grill where the heat comes out.by Canonshooter18/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cabinet is made of blond wood. It is not as nicely finished as an eden pure unit, but it cost less than half of what that unit costs ($450 vs. $189).by pricehaggler12/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wood. Attractive unit.by hcdrred12/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the cabinet is a wood finish and very nice looking plus easy to clean.by Eggdraw11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- WOODby Kisshero11/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cabinet is wood, stained and finished.by jay158610/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the cabinet can be used as an 'end table' next to a sofa and will fit against a wall. It does not heat on the outside of the cabinet. You can put a glass on top of it while it runs and the glass will not heat up. You can put your hand on it and not be burned.by pricehaggler1/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Can be if no flammable items nearby. I would recommend at least 1 1/2 ft. clearance from all 4 sides.by hcdrred12/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not do it as the air filter is in the back and needs the air to blow thru the front and produce your heat. Not intended for to be used in a bathroom also due to moisture. Think safty and enjoy the heat.by Eggdraw1/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can put the back of the unit against the wall, but I wouldn't recomend putting the side of it against the wall, because it puts off some really hot heat, and could cause a fire.by Canonshooter11/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No 3 foot from the wall.by Kisshero12/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The outer unit stays cool, but the front gets pretty hot where the heat comes out.by Canonshooter18/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, we have had it running day and night and it never gets hot. Great unit so far!by customtele1/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The exterior of the unit stays very cool to the touch. The heat comes from a blower inside the unit and blows the heat out into the room. When you look at the inside of the heat unit, you can see the infrared heater, but you cannot touch it. We have five dogs and it was important to us that we have a unit where they could not 'accidentally' burn themselves if the bumped against it. This unit fits that description. You could use the unit as an end table (it is not really pretty, but functional) and could even put a glass on top of the unit while it is going and the glass would not get hot.by pricehaggler1/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by hcdrred12/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?