Ronson Multi-Fill Butane, 42g
Consider these popular products
- $10.56 Was $13.74Save $3.18
- $11.46 Was $13.39Save $1.93
- from $9.21
- $12.67 Was $15.15Save $2.48
- $20.27 Was $24.00Save $3.73
- $6.27 Was $8.49Save $2.22
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Ronson Multi-Fill Butane contains as much butane as 11 disposable lighters.
Ronson Multi-Fill Butane, 42g:
- Contains as much butane as 11 disposable lighters
- Features a universal fueling tip that adapts to all leading butane lighters
- Formulated to be low in non-volatile contaminants, which can cause burner valves to clog, affecting flame height and function
- English and Spanish graphics
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.16|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.37 x 1.37 x 6.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can find it in the hardware area in the store, next to the pluming stuff.by alsk941/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ask any walmart associate to scan: 0003790099142. it will tell them where it is and how many they haveby NyCasper7/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- DO NOT USE COLEMAN FUEL IN A LIGHTER! Coleman fuel is gasoline and lighters use fuel that is a lot less volatile - more like naptha. Using gasoline could have disastrous results.by mrwbf1/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- It can be used to refill a Zippo Blu (butane lighter), but regular zippos take liquid. Walmart sells 1 gallon cans of coleman fuel which works just like zippo fluid for a lot cheaper.by Dudez1/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?