Eliminator Weed and Grass Killer II, Concentrate, 32 oz
Check out these related products
- Clearance$53.68 Was $60.18Save $6.50
- Clearance$29.55 Was $33.13Save $3.58
- Clearance$28.66 Was $38.83Save $10.17
- $20.20 Was $27.41Save $7.21
- Clearance$45.94 Was $51.50Save $5.56
- Clearance$13.97 Was $15.66Save $1.69
- Clearance$54.54 Was $63.03Save $8.49
- Clearance$14.00 Was $15.70Save $1.70
- Reduced Price$40.47 Was $54.68Save $14.21
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Eliminator Weed and Grass Killer II kills weeds and grass in flowerbeds, around trees, shrubs, driveways, walkways and fences. The ready-to-use formula is useful for renovating your lawn.
Eliminator Weed and Grass Killer II, Concentrate, 32 oz:
- Kills weeds and grass
- Use along fences, sidewalks, driveways, around trees and shrubs
- Use to renovate lawns
- Model# 342086
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||22.8|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 1.5 oz per gal of water...by Snuffy194210/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Read the label.by FRice10/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (17)Was this answer helpful?
- The label says it will make "UP TO 20 GALLONS" on the 32 oz. container. This is 1.6 oz per gallon. I sometimes mix a little stronger in cooler weather.by TiffwayFan8/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2.5 ounces per gallon of water.by G3Driver7/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not working for me after 2 or 3 times. extra strong mixby roberto8/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My best guess would be over 2 hrs then water proof... then is the National Average. over 4 hrs I know it still kills.by Snuffy19421/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a contact killer, it kills what it comes in contact with and then is pretty much benign. It is not a long term herbicide, you will have to spray again as weed seeds sprout, usually three times a year will do it. Eventually you area will be less weedy, and after a few seasons will almost be weed free. It is rainproof in 2 hours. I always make sure rain is not in the forecast for at least six to eight hours.by AftonResident3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it does not workby byrond6/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- whatever you spray it on will dieby customerzero5/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO, anything you spray will be killed, I have tested on Thorny Locust, small trees, @ 1.5 oz per gal of water, if you spray it = DEAD . some things longer than others,,, it works down to the ROOT.by Snuffy19428/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO - this can kill vegetables, flowers and other small plants.by 4BoysInTheSun8/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely not. It will kill anything it comes in contact with. Your flowers and plants will wither and die within two to three weeks. You have to be careful spraying this product around plants or vegetation that you want to keep.by AftonResident8/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $13.92 Was $17.47Save $3.55
- $22.29 Was $36.45Save $14.16
- $32.66 Was $51.75Save $19.09
- $53.55 Was $64.07Save $10.52