Honey-Can-Do Rolling 4-Wheel Utility Cart, Black
Customers also considered
- $35.53 Was $37.88Save $2.35
- from $32.95
- $18.53 Was $20.16Save $1.63
- $38.99 Was $42.99Save $4.00
- $16.05 Was $17.47Save $1.42
- $25.73 Was $32.69Save $6.96
- $31.31 List price $33.85Save $2.54
- $25.95 Was $28.13Save $2.18
- $40.94 Was $49.60Save $8.66
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Honey-Can-Do Rolling 4-Wheel Utility Cart is a practical solution for transporting groceries, laundry, cleaning supplies and more. The frame is made of durable metal and the non-slip handle is covered in rubber for a comfortable grip. It comes with four stable wheels that glide along flat surfaces and steps. This black utility cart features a fine finish that protects it from harsh weather conditions and corrosion. Fold it up in seconds to store in a closet or tuck it away neatly in a corner. This handy item is helpful for individuals who live in cities and run errands on foot. Whether you're carrying bags, boxes or loose objects, you'll be able to transport several things at once with ease. The folding rolling utility cart is very useful for city dwellers.
Honey-Can-Do 4-Wheel Rolling Foldable Utility Cart, Black:
- Size: 19"L x 14"W x 38"H
- Black painted metal tubes and wire
- Black rubber grip on handle
- Folding rolling utility cart with 4 rubber wheels
- Total cart weight: 6.75 lbs
- Inside basket dimensions: 20"H x 12.5"W x 10.5"D
- Sturdy steel frame
- Weather and rust resistant
- Stable and smooth movement
- Helps you carry many items at one time
- Excellent choice for people who do weekly shopping on foot
- Useful when taking several loads of laundry to a laundromat
- Ideal individuals who don't drive a car
- Compact and lightweight frame made to last for years
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 37.5 x 18.625|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Good instructions included. Only need to attach 2 wheels We needed 2 people, one with strong hands. Hard to get the cotter pin into lined up holes, needed help stablizing the rest of cart. (No previous experience though.)by NAWSA12/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It arrived assembled, all I had to do was insert the rear axle and attach the rear wheels.by Blackfur12/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you onlly have to put the rod thru and attach the wheels. but check it firsdt thing mine came withe wrong cotter pinsby luvmybears11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to assemble the back wheels. It's fairly straight forward instructions. We did have a problem with the hub caps. They didn't fit on the rod, so my husband had to drill them out a little. I wouldn't have known how to do that. And before I bought this I read a few other reviews where people were having trouble with the wheels, some parts were missing. But if your handy like my husband, I wouldn't let that deter you from buying this cart.by PCONN11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only the rear wheels needed to be attached to the cart. All the needed parts were provided. Take care not to loose any of them. Instructions for the assembly are on the back of a cardboard protector. The parts fit together and no modification of the cart or parts was required. The only tool that was helpful in the assembly was a pair of needle-nose pliers to bend the cotter keys legs apart.by ManRetired11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All you have to do is put the wheels on and it has directions for that. My holes didn't line up correctly so couldn't do it exactly by the directions, but it works. The rest is already together.by easttxgranny11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Instructions come in the box with your purchase.by Company Representative1/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- 30 lbs.by puggleful3/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depending on how well you arrange things in it, it can hold up to say 10 small shopping bags. Or a case of drinks and say 5-6 bags.by mlgo12/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say 50 lbs.by silverkup12/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Have not tested it yet. Use for Laundry and Trash and groceries. not very big for much else..by Grandmallou7112/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. The cart is tested and approved for weights up to 60 lbs.by HoneyCanDo15/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. The height says 38" does that include the handle? I'm 6'2 and I need to be able to pull this without straining my back bending to hold onto it
- Handle is 4"-5" taller than last one. I need decent length too and this is the best I've had.by NAWSA9/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It is 38 inches. I am 6 ft. and it isn't too low for me.by B25Maruder9/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My husband is 5'10", he did most of the pulling. But I think it would be too short for you. But, if your handy, you may be able to extend the handle a little.by PCONN9/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I hate to say this...but this cart is the perfect size for a jockey... I'm 6'5 and it's a chore just pushing it down the street...let alone getting it up a flight of stairs...by Razzilla11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Too short for you. I am only 5'3" and it was a little straining on my back'by An anonymous customer11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $25.15 Was $37.69Save $12.54
- from $13.96
- from $32.95