Similar items in stock
- Clearance$8.49 List price $12.99Save $4.50
- Clearance$13.49 List price $19.99Save $6.50
- $10.93 Was $12.25Save $1.32
Turtle Beach Ear Force XL1 Wired Headphones (Xbox 360)
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Turtle Beach Ear Force XL1 Wired Headphones (Xbox 360) are an entry-level headset for gamers who want to experience immersive game sound and crystal-clear communication. This item comes equipped with top-of-the-line 50mm speakers and over-sized circumaural ear cups with soft cushions for maximum comfort. The result is superior audio quality, even after extended hours of usage. The adjustable headphones feature an in-line amplifier that deliver quick access to independent game and chat volume controls. The microphone has a mute switch for convenience. When you want a full range of depth and realism, the built-in base will boost your experience. You also get a 16' cable so you are not restricted to sitting in your seat while playing games. Instead, you can move about more freely for a greater level of enjoyment. The Turtle Beach headphones will enhance your gaming adventures with a new dimension of engaging excitement.
Turtle Beach Xl1 Xbox 360 Headset:
- 50mm diameter speakers
- Neodymium magnets
- Soft fabric ear cushions
- Adjustable headband
- High-sensitivity microphone with flexible boom
- 16' cable
- Adjustable headphones with in-line amplifier
- Microphone mute switch
- Offers a trendy, sleek look
- Ideal choice as a first headset for new gamers
- Easy to carry inside a backpack for quick access
- Use at home or bring along to a friend's house for hours of gaming fun
- Makes an excellent gift for a birthday, holiday or any occasion
|Color:||White , Black|
|Video Game Platform:||Xbox 360|
|Compatible Devices:|| |
XBOX 360 Gaming Console
|Manufacturer Part Number:||TBS-2149|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1040581|
|Connector Type:||sub-mini phone 2.5 mm 4-pole, 4 pin USB Type A (power only)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.75 x 9.00 x 4.00 IN|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- noby loveslippers4/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No it comes with oneby Gremmelkid6/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby brandonlittleman12/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You just connect the cord into the TV and then into the xbox controller to talk in a party or game chat :)by Lastaats1/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No all you got to do is plug it into your TV and Xbox and then your goodby Spyboy90012/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can this head set plug in to the XBox 360 controller or does it have to plug in to the Xbox or TV?
- It plugs into both Xbox controller and the TVby Lastaats3/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item plugs into the bottom of your controller and you plug it into your tv and your Xboxby Spyboy90011/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The head set is plugged in through USB and A/V cords or adapter from the headphones to the xbox directly.by Alexalex1112/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The headset does plug into your controller, but it will not give you game sound. Only chat sound. Even if you do it that way I am still pretty sure you would need to have the usb plugged in as well. The headset has 2 wires basically. One like the reg xbox headset that plugs into the bottom of your controller, and the other which is a set of red and white rca jacks. Thae can hook up to the 360 av cable. If you are running a HDMI into your tv from xbox you can plug them ion next to your tv hdmi. And finally if you have the adapter audio adapter cable like me, they can plug into the back of that.by bondpe1/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby loveslippers1/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there are extra usb ports on the back of the Xbox so the HDMI cable won't interfere.by Lastaats7/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but you have to buy an extra adapter that is not included with the headset. Xbox 360 audio adapter is needed which is fairly priced check sites for best price.by Alexalex112/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but you have to buy a XBOX 360 audio adapter which you can find for on amazon. I bought one for 6.00 and its great. The audio cords from the headphones plug into the adapter and the adapter plugs into the back of the360 where the a/v cables would normally go. USB plug also provided by turtle beach is used as well. Then you can use your HDMI and always change to basic set up as well.by Alexalex111/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers in store also bought these products
- $5.79 Was $8.97Save $3.18
- $9.99 Was $19.96Save $9.97
- $5.79 Was $9.10Save $3.31
- Rollback$6.47 Was $7.00Save $0.53