Consider these popular products
- from $41.07
- $125.89 List price $160.00Save $34.11
- $134.10 Was $146.08Save $11.98
Graco - MyRide 65 Convertible Car Seat, Prentis
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Graco MyRide 65 Car Seat:
See all car seats on Walmart.com. Shop car seats including convertible car seats and booster car seats. Save money. Live better.
|Maximum Weight:||65 Lbs|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||12 - 24 Months , 0 - 12 Months|
|Features:||Cup Holder , LATCH|
|Minimum Weight:||5 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1770576|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Why is this myride 65 car seat 20 dollars more then the myride 65 Mavo when they are jest different colors? or is there more features?
- My guess: popluarity and sales volume. Some models do have additional pads included.by KathleenSFL10/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Usually different colors and designs cost more. Dumb i know....but the car seats are usually thr exact same except for the color or designby jachasro5/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the MyRide has the same features no matter which cover pattern you choose.by firemomof34/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I own them both and the only difference I see is the color. I think it's because it's a new pattern.by lrherna11/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can this carseat be installed rear-facing in a vehicle that only contains shoulder belts or does it atleast have extended reach for the latch system?
- Just because his feet touch the back seat does not mean he is uncomfortable, most kids, mine included, will just cross their legs. But it should be able to be installed with the Latch system, that's how I installed it in my car. The Latch strap extends longer than it is when shipped.by KathleenSFL10/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can be used rear-facing with the shoulder belt and also has an extending latch that will work for rear-facing as wellby Prego86/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I personally used this rear facing and it worked very well! there is two different latch systems in it for rear and forward facing. but if this is going in a mustang i can say it will more then likely take up all of your back seat.by nmei3/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can installed quite easily using your vehicles lap/shoulder belt. The owners manual shows you how.by firemomof32/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it can be taken offby rebecca21kd2/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, the cover does come offby KathleenSFL10/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?