Similar items in stock
Parent's Choice - Organic Milk-Based Powder Formula with Iron, 23.2oz
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Parent's Choice baby formula is certified USDA organic and does not contain growth hormones, antibiotics, steroids or potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides.
Parent's Choice - Organic Powder Formula, 23.2oz:
- USDA organic baby formula
- Calcium to support growing bones
- Nucleotides to support the immune system
- Certified organic baby formula
- Milk-based nutrition containing all nutrients, vitamins and minerals for growth and development
- DHA & ARA, which may support brain and eye development
- *Always refer to the product label for the most up-to-date nutritional information
Warning Text: Powdered infant formulas are not sterile And should not be fed topremature infants or infants who might have immune problems unlessdirected And supervised by your babys doctor. Professional adviceshould be followed on the need for And proper use Of infant formula andon all matters Of infant feeding. Do not use microwave To prepare orwarm formula. Serious burns may occur.
Ingredients: ORGANIC NONFAT MILK, ORGANIC VEGETABLE OILS (PALM OR PALM OLEIN, HIGH OLEIC (SAFFLOWER OR SUNFLOWER), COCONUT, SOY), ORGANIC GLUCOSE SYRUP SOLIDS, ORGANIC MALTODEXTRIN, AND LESS THAN 1%: MORTIERELLA ALPINA OIL*, CRYPTHECODINIUM COHNII OIL**, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, BETA-CAROTENE, VITAMIN D (CHOLECALCIFEROL), VITAMIN E (dl-ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE), MIXED TOCOPHEROL CONCENTRATE, VITAMIN K (PHYTONADIONE), ASCORBYL PALMITATE, THIAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE, RIBOFLAVIN, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, CYANOCOBALAMIN, NIACINAMIDE, FOLIC ACID, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, BIOTIN, ASCORBIC ACID, CHOLINE CHLORIDE, INOSITOL, CALCIUM HYDROXIDE, FERROUS SULFATE, ZINC SULFATE, MANGANESE SULFATE, CUPRIC SULFATE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, POTASSIUM BICARBONATE, POTASSIUM IODIDE, SODIUM SELENITE, SODIUM CITRATE, TAURINE, SOY LECITHIN, NUCLEOTIDES (ADENOSINE-5-MONOPHOSPHATE, CYTIDINE-5-MONOPHOSPHATE, DISODIUM GUANOSINE-5- MONOPHOSPHATE, DISODIUM INOSINE-5-MONOPHOSPHATE, DISODIUM URIDINE-5-MONOPHOSPHATE). CONTAINS MILK AND SOY INGREDIENTS.
|Food Allergen Statements:||CONTAINS MILK AND SOY INGREDIENTS.|
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Milk-Based Formula|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||93475|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.12 x 5.12 x 5.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The only difference is one is one can and the other is four. They break down to be the same cost per can.by Naeliz049/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see any difference in price. did you have something else in your chart?by alboizmo9/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How many baby bottles can you make using Parent's Choice - Organic Milk-Based Powder Formula with Iron, 23.2oz
- This can makes 171 fl. oz. or 28.5 6oz. bottles.by cuttingcouponsinkc5/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As of May 2014, it appears to be accurate on my formula cans, and it has since I've been buying them (for about 3 months). It does say in the description that it can change without notice so you'd probably have to keep check to watch out for any unnoticed changes.by Anirosa5/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $12.31 Was $13.48Save $1.17