LeapFrog LeapReader Junior Book Pal - Violet
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Explore books with your buddy Violet on the LeapFrog LeapReader Junior Book Pal! Using the same touch technology as the LeapReader" Reading System, LeapReader" Junior Junior helps little learners get ready to read while introducing reading basics and preschool skills with a lovable puppy friend.
A love of books starts long before children can read, and its benefits can last a lifetime. Using the same touch technology as the LeapReader and Tag Reading System, the LeapFrog LeapReader Junior Book Pal with Violet is designed to encourage toddlers' natural desire to explore. Parents can download audio for up to five books (sold separately) for the book pal, and each Tag Junior board book introduces reading basics or different preschool skills such as letters, numbers and early vocabularythrough 24 playful activities and more than 150 audio responses. Open-ended questions and fun sound effects on this Tag Junior book pal encourage children to take charge, as they touch any part of any page to bring words, pictures or activities to life. And Violet can learn a childs name to make getting ready to read a personal experience! After their child has played, parents can connect the Tag Junior book pal to the free, online LeapFrog Learning Path to see their little one's progress and get printable activities to expand the learning fun!
LeapFrog LeapReader Junior Book Pal, Violet:
- LeapFrog Junior book pal helps little learners get ready to read while introducing preschool skills with a lovable puppy friend Appropriate for children ages 1 to 3 years
- The full LeapReader Junior library of more than 80 interactive books, puzzles, maps and more (sold separately) work with Tag Junior as well
- LeapFrog LeapReader Junior Book Pal, Violet, holds audio for up to 5 books at a time. The books feature 24 playful activities and more than 150 audio responses to help reinforce the learning
- Parents can teach Scout their childs name to make the get-ready-to-read experience more personal
- LeapFrog Junior book pal packaging and branding may vary
|Learning Platform:||LeapFrog Tag|
|Age:||3 - 4 Years , 12 - 24 Months , 2 Years|
|Skill Set:||Reading & Writing|
|Age Start:||12 Months|
|Age End:||4 Years|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.44 x 11.0 x 9.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes it did, and I didn't know it, so it was a nice surpriseby lsm2012/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby maddysmom2211/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, all Tag and Tag Junior Reading Systems come with a starter book.by LeapFrog11/2/2015Written by a verified representative from LeapFrogWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure if Violet does, but the regular Tag Jr does come with a starter book.by jenloe1/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you do have to download from the Leapfrog siteby Deltadawn6010/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to download the book to the tag junior. I think it holds four books at a time.by Ashley45810/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you can'tby Deltadawn601/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Tag Pen can be used with both Tag and Tag Junior books, however the Tag Junior device will only read Tag Junior books. Thanks!by LeapFrog12/5/2015Written by a verified representative from LeapFrogWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?