Turtle Wax Headlight Lens Restorer Kit
Customers also considered
- $16.07 Was $17.80Save $1.73
- Clearance$14.94 List price $21.09Save $6.15
- $5.25 Was $6.24Save $0.99
- $13.47 List price $18.88Save $5.41
- Clearance$14.03 List price $19.49Save $5.46
- $2.24 Was $2.47Save $0.23
- Clearance$16.89 List price $28.58Save $11.69
- $15.99 Was $21.49Save $5.50
- $10.48 Was $13.91Save $3.43
- $10.76 Was $17.78Save $7.02
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make your car's frontage shine as if it were brand new with the help of the Turtle Wax Headlight Lens Restorer Kit. This product is specially formulated to remove surface discoloration and restore clarity, particularly on medium oxidation and yellowing cases. The three multi-stage wet restoration pads allow you to focus on deeper stains and scratches to transform lenses into their original state. This Turtle Wax kit does not require buffers or any battery-operated machines to work. The base coat and sealing wipe system protects and prolongs lens clarity for years. This headlight cleaner kit includes three pads of various grits, a 4 oz spray lubricant and a 4 oz lens clarifying compound.
Turtle Wax Headlight Lens Restorer Kit:
- Quickly removes surface discoloration
- Restores clarity
- 3 multi-stage wet restoration pads
- No buffers or battery-operated machinery are required
- Turtle wax kit includes 3 restoration pads of various grits, 4 oz spray lubricant and 4 oz lens clarifying compound
- Returns headlights to their original, clear and shiny form
- Works on medium oxidation and yellowing cases
- Lens base coat and sealing wipe system protects and prolongs lens clarity for years
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||T240KT|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.06 x 2.12 x 6.62 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Like one other reviewer noted, you'll have enough polish and lubricant for at least four cars (both lenses), but unfortunately, you only get one "sealer" wipe---something you'll need (or an acceptable equivalent) every time you use this product.by JDawg18/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- this kit is good for for maybe up to 4 cars, sealer wipe not sure about, got some headlight sealer, so I can do more than 1 car have done two cars already, and bottle is 3/4 full stillby humpthedog4u211/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.The kit has enough in it to do the lenses several times.by Critt589/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, one kit will do more than one vehicle but I would not purchase this. I found that my headlight look no different after use.by marjam176/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no, there's more than enough to complete at least one car if not a number of carsby humorme77/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There is plenty of this product to do both headlights. I think you could probably do 2-3 vehicles with 1 kit.by EPG111/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, theres more than enough supplies to use it on both headlights multiple timesby Mazdaman2311/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No one kit has enough product to do at least two cars however the Lens sealant comes in a tear open packet that must be used immediately after opening so you should do both cars before applying sealant. Applying Sealant is the final stepby BillyBobRetired11/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you use it on both headlightsby claytonh716/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You need a kit for each lens because the box only includes one Sealing Wipe, the final step, per box.by twizard11311/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (10)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but I would recommend the Sylvania Headlight Restoration Kit over this kit. See my review of this kit for more details as to why...by gempler6/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES , it made mine a lot brighterby humpthedog4u211/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see why not - it basically removes the outer layer from the plastic lensby karenman11/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- should, if you lens isnt hazy from scratches it should work, it does come with sanding pads to help get rid of the scratches.by SubaruJawn9/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They do not state anywhere that the sealer (last step) has any uv blocking. I recommend the Sylvania Headlight Restoration Kit over this kit for the overall better results and the UV protection. The downside of the Sylvania it is that you are not suppose to drive the car for several hours after sealing the headlights (probably so that bugs and debris do not get stuck into the coating before it dries). See my review about this product for other comments about the Sylvania kit.by gempler4/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- worked well on my car, but does have to be redone in about 6 monthsby humpthedog4u21/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- comes with a lens protecting wipe, to prevent yellowing.by SubaruJawn7/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?