Similar items in stock
- Rollback$6.81 Was $9.30Save $2.49
- $9.98 Was $10.97Save $0.99
- $13.99 Was $20.00Save $6.01
- $17.50 Was $19.88Save $2.38
- $20.73 Was $28.12Save $7.39
- $8.99 Was $11.90Save $2.91
LeapFrog LeapReader Learn to Read, Volume 4 (works with Tag)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Acquire phonics fundamentals with 6 books that explore advanced vowels, r-controlled vowels, digraphs and diphthongs with the LeapFrog LeapReader Learn to Read Volume 4.
Discover digraphs, diphthongs and r-controlled vowels. Go to the art mart, take a train to Maine and find out what happens in a race between Squire Hare and Sir Turtle with these LeapFrog LeapReader books. For ages 4-6 years. Learn phonics fundamentals with these Learn to Read books that explores advanced vowels. Hear words sounded out and listen to the different ways advanced vowel sounds are made. Reinforce letter recognition, improve word-blending skills and learn about r-controlled vowels, digraphs and diphthongs. Included LeapFrog LeapReader books: A Year on My Street, Boats Afloat, On the Train to Maine, At the Art Mart, More Chores, Squire Hare and Sir Turtle. LeapReader books tap into children's natural curiosity and inspire them to explore. By connecting LeapReader to a computer you can see your child?s progress, expand the learning with fun activities and get personalized skill insights.
LeapFrog LeapReader Learn to Read, Volume 4 (works with Tag):
- Explore advanced vowels, r-controlled vowels, digraphs and diphthongs in 6 Learn to Read books
- Hear words sounded out, spoken and spelled to improve word-blending skills and reinforce spelling skills
- Teaches advanced vowels, sight words and word recognition
- LeapFrog LeapReader Learn to Read Volume 4 are for ages 4-6 years
- Works with Tag and the LeapReader Reading & Writing System (sold separately)
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Video Game Platform:||LeapFrog Tag|
|Age Range:||5 - 7 Years , 3 - 4 Years , 8 - 11 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||20606|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.75 x 11.25 x 2.38 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No sorry, tag pen is separate.by sparkyyoko12/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This set is sold separately from the Tag device.by LeapFrog12/19/2014Written by a verified representative from LeapFrogWas this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How many pages does each of the book have? I'm thinking if to use it as just a book without Tag, is it worth?
- These are short books that contain no more than 20 pages each. We would recommend using with the LeapReader device to be able to utilize them to their full abilities.by LeapFrog12/19/2014Written by a verified representative from LeapFrogWas this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?