Introduce short vowel sounds to children with this set of six LeapFrog LeapReader Junior Books.
Join Al, Meg, Izzy, Og and Gus for stories and sing-along songs in 6 interactive books that help get little ones ready to read. These Ready to Read (works with tag junior) LeapFrog LeapReader books are for children ages 2-3 years. Meet Megs pet, get in the tub with Gus and go for a jog with Ogall while learning short vowel sounds! Identifying how letter sounds come together to form words is an important part of getting ready to read. Learn about words with short vowel patterns through 150+ interactive audio responses with these kids' reading books. Play 24+ activities that help teach letter sounds for a, e, i, o, and u. Each of these LeapFrog LeapReader Junior Books also feature a sing-along song to help reinforce learning. LeapReader and LeapReader Junior books tap into children's natural curiosity and inspire them to explore. By connecting LeapReader to a computer you can see your childs progress, expand the learning with fun activities and get personalized skill insights.LeapFrog LeapReader Junior Ready to Read Book Set (works with Tag Junior):
- Learn about short vowels and sing along with the Us! Band in this set of 6 board books
- Play 24+ activities about letter sounds for a, e, i, o, and u with these Ready to Read (works with tag junior) LeapFrog LeapReader books
- Teaches short vowel sounds and language sounds
- Kids' reading books is for ages 2-3 years
- Works only with Tag Junior and LeapReader Junior (sold separately)