Check out these related products
- $253.12 List price $292.50Save $39.38
- $232.49 List price $297.15Save $64.66
- $247.65 List price $312.00Save $64.35
- $190.98 List price $234.25Save $43.27
- $208.19 List price $268.05Save $59.86
- $240.51 List price $309.60Save $69.09
- $226.94 List price $268.05Save $41.11
- $199.50 List price $275.15Save $75.65
- $159.71 List price $205.55Save $45.84
- $247.65 List price $318.80Save $71.15
- $231.27 List price $273.00Save $41.73
- $276.16 List price $335.85Save $59.69
- $105.95 List price $133.50Save $27.55
Supply Chain Logistics Management
Consider these popular products
- $16.52 List price $19.99Save $3.47
- $12.26 List price $13.95Save $1.69
- $9.78 List price $16.95Save $7.17
- $15.73 List price $27.99Save $12.26
- $15.42 List price $25.00Save $9.58
- $11.48 List price $15.95Save $4.47
- $9.60 List price $16.00Save $6.40
- $18.29 List price $21.95Save $3.66
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, McGraw-Hill College, 2011, ISBN13 9780078024054, ISBN10 0078024056
The Fourth Edition of "Supply Chain Logistics Management" presents Logistics in the context of integration within a firm's Supply Chain Strategy and Operations. The framework of Supply Chain Management is initially presented thereby creating a foundation for in-depth study of the five logistics operational components in Part Two. Challenges and strategies related to design and operational integration of logistics within a global supply chain are discussed in Part three. Part Four focuses on administrative challenges related to cross organizational collaboration, performance measurement, and concludes with the challenges of managing risk and achieving sustainability.
An essential feature of the overall presentation is the integration of topical materials and examples into the Supply Chain Logistics value creation process. Text materials are supported by study and challenge questions as well as contemporary cases. The overall presentation integrates the discussion of information technology throughout the text. Illustrations and examples highlight how firm's deal with operational challenges and use logistics performance to gain competitive advantage.
|Number of Pages:||484|
|Author:||Cooper, M. Bixby/ , Closs, David J. , Bowersox, Donald J.|
|Publication Date:||January, 2012|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.00 x 10.00 x 0.75 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.