Customers also viewed these products
Scotts Turf Builder HALTS Crabgrass Preventer with Lawn Food
Check out these related products
- Clearance$139.95 List price $181.94Save $41.99
- Reduced Price$27.91 List price $37.94Save $10.03
- $167.57 List price $217.97Save $50.40
- Reduced Price$19.78 List price $26.84Save $7.06
- Reduced Price$18.47 List price $25.07Save $6.60
- Reduced Price$40.08 List price $54.24Save $14.16
- Reduced Price$94.40 List price $127.58Save $33.18
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your lawn free of crabgrass with Scotts Turf Builder HALTS Crabgrass Preventer and Lawn Food.
Scotts Turf Builder HALTS Crabgrass Preventer with Lawn Food:
- Prevents crabgrass all season
- Feeds for a fast green-up after winter
- Covers up to 5,000 sq ft
|Manufacturer Part Number:||34305PM|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.00 x 10.00 x 15.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Apply before temperatures are consistently in the 80's, this should be after the 1st mowing but before the 3rd or 4th mowing of the lawn. You can reapply in 6-8 weeks, and do not apply more than twice per year. Apply this product to a dry lawn. It will work best if the particles fall to the ground rather than stick all over wet grass blades. The active ingredient needs to reach the soil if it is to prevent grassy weeds from germinating. It is not necessary to water in after application; however, the product will not take affect until there has been sufficient moisture to release the active ingredient from the carrier. Rain or watering of 1/4 to 1/2 inch within 2 to 3 days after application is desirable. If your daytime temperatures s are expected to exceed 80 degrees, water in immediately after application.by ScottsCustomerCare3/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Nitrogen-Phosphorus-Potassium analysis of Scotts Turf Builder HALTS Crabgrass Preventer with Lawn is 30-0-4. The breakdown is as follows: Total nitrogen....................................30% 7.7% ammoniacal nitrogen 12.4% urea nitrogen 9.1% other water soluble nitrogen 0.8% water insoluble nitrogen Soluble potash....................................4% sulfur................................................10% 10% combined sulfur Derived from: urea, methyleneureas, potassium sulfate, ammonium sulfate. Contains 6.6% slowly available methylenediurea and dimethlyenetriurea nitrogen.by ScottsCustomerCare9/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. what is the weight on the bigger bag of scots turf builder with crab grass preventor that sells for around $56 at walmart ?
- The 15,000 square foot bag of Scotts Turf Builder HALTS Crabgrass Preventer with Lawn Food weighs 40.05 pounds.by ScottsCustomerCare9/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Clearance$4.86 List price $13.94Save $9.08
- Clearance$4.86 List price $13.42Save $8.56
- Clearance$4.98 List price $15.72Save $10.74