Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012 allows players to showcase their individuality through fitness routines ranging from dance and yoga, to intense targeted workouts including floor exercises, cardio boxing and rigorous boot camps. Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012 now offers an extensive variety of diverse themed workouts inspired by an array of exotic cultures, including African, Bollywood, Latin and Hip Hop dance fitness classes, and Zen workout sessions. With detailed backdrops and stimulating music inspired by various cultures around the world, these unique options help transform routine workouts into exciting trips around the globe that will not only capture, but keep, players' attention. The 2012 version also introduces a unique, new feature called Run the World, which will allows players to virtually run through the streets of some of the world's most beautiful cities, including New York and London.
- Where Fitness and Magic Meet - Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012 will take players into a stimulating world showcasing an array of visual effects and an environment that will transform as their workouts evolve in the game. The improved extraction will also be back allowing players to see themselves in the Your Shape universe and keep a close eye on their performances.
- A World of Fitness in Your Livingroom - Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012 contains activities for everyone and anyone. Players will be able to follow new workout routines, choose from a broad selection of classes available, or play fun games like jump rope. A new and unique feature called Run the World will also allow them to virtually run through the streets of New York or London and enjoy the sights.
- Best-in-Class Tracking Now with New Floor Moves - With a better feedback system, players can now know what they are doing wrong but also what to do to improve their performance. Due to technological advancements, it is now able to track floor movements, to expand the list of available activities by including push-ups, sit ups, etc...
- Monitor Your Progress and Challenge Your Friends - Players can hop on Your Shape Center to monitor their progress, challenge their friends and see how they rank against players from across the world using the global leaderboards. They can also share their achievements on Facebook or keep in shape using tools available via the mobile applications. With hundreds of millions of calories already burned, our goal is for the community to burn 1 billion calories collectively by the end of 2012.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Mild Suggestive Themes and Violent References