Home Dynamix 16'' x 16'' Vinyl Tiles in Paramount Woodtone Traditional
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- a box of 6 tiles would measure 32" x 48" Multiply to get square inches = 1536 sq in. Divide by 144 ( sq.inches to square feet) = 10.67 sq ft. in a box.by Jitterbuggy7/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I calculate 16x6 pieces = 96 divide by 12" you get 8 square feet totalby giveMeAclue5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- multiply the dimensions (length x width) of the item, then multiply it by the number of items in one pack. The answer will be in square inches. Divide by 12 to get sq foot.by MyBoard6/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (10)Was this answer helpful?
- multiply the dimension of the item (length x width) and then multiply it by the number of pieces in one pack.by MyBoard5/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. so there are 6 tiles in a package and the dimensions are 16" x 16" = 128 sq feet per box?????
- 16x16= 256 square inches 256 s/i divided by 144 ( inches in a square foot) =1.77 s/f per tile 6 tiles = 10.62 sqr ft per box of 6by SugarPlumFy7/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a box contains 32" x 48" of tile. This would be 1536 square inches. You divide by 144 to change square inches to square feet. So the answer is that each box contains 10.67 sq ft, which would mean that you would need 37 boxes.by Jitterbuggy7/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. can you please explain what consist of a set and how many pcs in total with the measurements of 12x15
- 16x16= 256 square inches 256 s/i divided by 144 ( inches in a square foot. =1.77 s/f per tile (your sqr ft) divided by 1.77=how many tiles you need Allowing for scrap , get the next box of tile over your estimate.by SugarPlumFy7/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?