MUK LUKS - Micro Chenille Scuff with Satin Trim Slippers
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your feet warm and cozy when you wear the MUK LUKS - Micro Chenille Scuff with Satin Trim Slippers. These MUK LUKS slippers feature a slip-on style with a bow detail on the satin trim. They provide full ankle and foot coverage to keep your feet warm in the colder weather. They're ideal for wearing while lounging around your home. They also feature a flexible sole for comfortable wear. Wear them with your pajamas, robe or other loungewear. You can also wear them with socks or without, depending on your preference. The MUK LUKS - Micro Chenille Scuff with Satin Trim Slippers are black and are available in small selection of sizes, so you can find the size that fits you best.
MUK LUKS - Micro Chenille Scuff with Satin Trim Slippers:
- Made of a polyester blend
- Black in color
- Slip-on style
- Bow detail on satin trim
- Ankle and full foot coverage
- Flexible sole for comfortable wear
- Machine wash womens slippers in cold water with like colors
- MUK LUKS slippers are available in a small selection of sizes, so that you can find a size that fits you best
- Ideal for wearing while lounging around your home
- Wear with pajamas, robe or other loungewear
- Wear them with socks or without — depending on your preference
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You "could", but it may very well ruin the slipper. Even if it didn't totally ruin it, at the very least, water would seep in around the stitching that connects the sole to the body of the slipper. The sole is very thin, so the least little accumulation outside would be enough to soak in.by SophiaL12/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They do have hard plastic soles, so you could wear them outside, but you wouldn't want to walk through deeper puddles or a lot of mud. Just like any other shoe that is made mostly for indoors. :) I wore these outside today and it has been rather rainy, so I was just careful where I stepped so I wouldn't get mine muddy. :)by Rosie11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They run large in size.by Luvdogs32111/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?