Super Tech 75W-90 Syn-Blend Gear Oil, 1 Quart
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Super Tech 75W-90 Syn-Blend Gear Oil is formulated with conventional and synthetic base oils to provide superior gear protection over a wide range of operating and ambient temperatures. Made with premium extreme pressure additives, rust preventatives, and antifoam additives, this oil protects hypoid gears, manual transmissions, gearboxes, passenger car and light truck conventional differentials, transmission and steering gears.
Super Tech 75W-90 Syn-Blend Gear Oil, 1 Quart:
- Formulated with 100 percent synthetic base oils
- Provides superior gear protection
- Made with premium extreme pressure additives, rust preventatives and antifoam additives
- Meets API GL-5 and MT-1, MACK GO-J, SAE J2360 and Top Off of Limited Slip specifications
- Model# WM7590PL
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WM7590PL|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.00 x 4.00 x 12.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, if it is not in stock, you cannot purchase it, because it can't be ordered online.by Hank4Steves8/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this item can be ordered site-to-store.by CommunityAnswer4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- top off only.by Hank4Steves2/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I requested a Product Data Sheet for this product from Warren Distribution, and they promptly sent me a copy via email. That document shows the pour point of this oil to be -51°C (-60°F). Brookfield Viscosity at -40°C is listed as 135,000 cP. Excellent low temperature properties, better than some fully synthetic 75W-90 gear oils.by necron996/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $22.88 Was $26.44Save $3.56