EverStart Maxx Lead Acid Automotive Battery, Group Size 34N
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Start your vehicle with this EverStart Maxx 34N Automotive Battery. It is designed to work on a variety of different engines and produces 800 cold-cranking amps when in use. This is a lead-acid car battery that is easy to install and comes with a replacement warranty. It will provide electric power to your engine and get your car up and running quickly and efficiently. The EverStart Maxx battery has a top post design with easy-to-access positive and negative terminals. Refer to your vehicle's owner's manual for installation and compatibility information
EverStart Maxx Lead Acid Automotive Battery, Group Size 34N:
- Free battery testing and installation at your local Walmart Auto Care Center
- Free lead-acid battery recycling at your local Walmart
- Three years free replacement warranty
- Cold-cranking amps: 800
- Top post
- Refer to your vehicle's owner's manual for installation and compatibility information
- Group size 34N lead-acid car battery that will provide electric power to your engine
- Additional car battery installation and services information: Click Here
- Find the battery that fits your vehicle: Click Here For More Info
Price shown does not include the 'Core' Battery charge (varies by state). To avoid this core charge, bring your old battery in exchange at time of purchase. If you do not have your old battery at time of purchase, simply bring it later along with your receipt and your core refund will be issued
|Cold Crank Amp:||800|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MAXX-34N|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lead Acid|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1072085|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.20 x 6.80 x 7.90 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The short answer is probably 1,000, but there is no such thing as "standard cranking amps", so a long answer follows... CCA (Cold Cranking Amps) is tested at 0°F. CA (Cranking Amps) or MCA (Marine Cranking Amps) is tested at 32°F HCA (Hot Cranking Amps) is tested at 80°F All the brands and model of lead and sulfuric acid wet cell batteries are temperature limited in the same way, and the temperature performance is similar enough to predict the CCA, MCA, or HCA from any one of them. MCA is typically 125% of CCA HCA is typically 143% of CCA A previous answer wisely recommends fully charging a battery before installing it, but the caution that not doing so will damage your vehicle's charging system is not needed because you wouldn't be able to start the car using a battery that badly depleted.by platinumplatypus6/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- CCA is the amp output a 0 degrees Fahrenheit. This is the standard test tempature for automotive batteries. Manufactures have a minimun CCA for their vehicles that the battery must put out for proper operation and battery life! CA is the amp output at 32 degrees Fahrenheit. (use CCA). Always fully charge even a NEW battery before installation. Chagring system damage could result by installing a battery that is NOT fully charged. Always test charging system with a fully charged battery for accurate results. Always check belts, pullies and belt tensioners for proper operation. A slipping belt CAN cause a charing system test failure!by automon6/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- you need to check their application listings to find the proper battery for your vehicleby DDOUBLE28/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good morning. Yes that battery will work for that vehicle.by EverstartExpert1/5/2016Written by a verified representative from EverstartExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm in Colorado. In my experience when it gets cold this battery gets weakby Series10012/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a cold weather battery. The N designation means Northern.by EverstartExpert4/8/2015Written by a verified representative from EverstartExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?