Expert Gardener 15,000 sq ft Weed & Feed Lawn Fertilizer for Northern Lawns (28-0-3), 48 lbs
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Expert Gardener Weed and Feed is a fertilizer that feeds any type of grass. Provide quick greening and continuous feeding with Expert Gardener's Weed and Feed.
Expert Gardener Weed and Feed:
- Feeds up to 4 months
- Feeds any type of grass
- Provides quick greening and continuous feeding
- Contains iron for deep greening
- Covers 15,000 sq ft
- Model# 417514
|Manufacturer Part Number:||417514|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1106415|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You cannot use a weed product on newly seeded lawns as the chemicals will prevent the seeds from developing. You can only use regular fertilizer or better yet buy starter fertilizer to get the seeds to germinate. As far as zoysia grass check the information on the bag it will tell you which grasses you can use it on or not .by Greenlawns6/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Ideally - you should apply this after the rain. The ground / grass needs to be moist (but not necessarily wet). Moisture helps the granules stick to the blades of weeds. After application, the lawn needs to be watered - in order for the granules to get absorbed.by 4BoysInTheSun5/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, There is 200+ listed on the bag...I tried to copy and paste .but it would not be accepted there is too many to type in...I would suggest you go to a Walmart and check out a bag in their department. I live in central Pa and it sure worked on my weeds.by faithfull14/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $5.97 Was $6.86Save $0.89
- $6.92 Was $7.92Save $1.00
- Clearance$4.99 List price $14.16Save $9.17