About this item
The year is 1962. JFK is President and the Cold War has the nation gripped by fear - but a far more powerful and insidious enemy than communism is threatening America. Known only to a select few, a top-secret government unit called The Bureau begins investigating and concealing a series of mysterious attacks by an otherworldly enemy. As special agent William Carter, call the shots, pull the trigger and lead your squad in a gripping third-person tactical shooter set within a high-stakes, covert war to protect humanity. The Bureau's mission is clear - survive, adapt and overcome the enemy threat to protect the citizens from the truth.
- Uncover the Mystery - Fight through the streets of 1960's America as you uncover the declassified truth behind mankind's first enemy invasion.
- Be the Field Leader - As William Carter, a highly intelligent special agent, call the shots and pull the trigger. Formulate the plan of action, execute well-timed ambushes and flank your attackers to obliterate the threat.
- Tactical Combat - Use your strategy to your advantage: enter Battle Focus to slow down time and execute your next move, commanding your squad with a variety of tactical actions to turn the tide in your favor.
- No Second Chances - Pay the price for mistakes - permadeath will make you value your squad mates more than ever, and make losing one of them all the more painful.
- Strategic Reflexes - Turn an enemy misstep into your strategic advantage. Give tactical commands on the fly to outsmart the enemy and make split-second decisions to save the lives of your squad.
- Customization that Counts - Train each of your squad mates into unique specializations, allowing for a dynamic combination of skills to compliment your play style.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Strong Language, and Violence
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.0 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.