Samsung 32" Class LCD 720p 60Hz HDTV, LN32D403
Similar items available online
- Rollback$119.00 Was $149.99Save $30.99
- $149.99 List price $299.99Save $150.00
- $119.99 Was $139.99Save $20.00
- $139.99 Was $149.99Save $10.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Samsung LN32D403 32" LCD HDTV is designed to bring a sleek viewing option for a living space. Enjoy watching videos, DVDs and television shows on it. It features a 32" screen, offering an ideal choice for many rooms in a home. The 60Hz 720p LCD TV has two HDMI inputs, letting you connect to other electronics components with ease. With Dolby Digital Plus/SRS TruSurround HD, you can experience clear and precise volume. Enhance your viewing experience with this large screen. The Samsung LCD HDTV has a convenient, built-in tuner. It comes with a remote control so you can operate it from a cozy seat across the room. It also has a wide color enhancer. The Samsung LN32D403 32" LCD HDTV is ideal for a home that values high-quality entertainment.
Samsung 32" Class LCD 720p 60Hz HDTV, LN32D403:
- 16:9 LCD panel
With 1366 x 768 resolution
- 32" class screen size
31.5" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
- Built-in digital tuner
Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- 20,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- HDMI inputs: 2
Enjoy a superior HD experience with the HDMI one-cable solution
- Dolby Digital Plus/SRS TruSurround HD
Crisp, clear, digital-quality sound
- ConnectShare JPEG
Easily connects your MP3 player or digital camera to your Samsung 32" LCD HDTV to share videos, music and pictures
- Wide color enhancer
Provides natural and realistic color
- 60Hz 720p LCD TV includes a remote control
TV mount sold separately. See all TV mounts.
|Remote Control Included:||Y|
|Series Title:||4 Series|
|Features:||Power supply - internal , Auto power off, on-screen menu, DNIe+, Wide Color Enhancer, game mode, ConnectShare Movie, progressive scan , Down-firing Speaker, Auto Volume Leveler II (AVL) , Sleep, wake , SRS TheaterSound HD|
|Connector Type:||Component, composite, HDMI , 2 x HDMI input ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) 1 x USB 2.0 ( 4 pin USB Type A ) 1 x digital audio output (optical) ( TOSLINK ) 1 x composite video / component video input ( RCA phono x 3 ) 1 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 )|
|Dimensions:||Panel without stand - 30.9 in x 4.1 in x 19.8 in x 17 lbs Panel with stand - 30.9 in x 7.2 in x 21.3 in x 19.2 lbs , Without stand|
|Volts:||AC 120 V|
|Television Type:||LCD TVs|
|Original Languages:||English, French, Spanish|
|Audio Track Codec:||Dolby Digital Plus output , Dolby Pulse output|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||LN32D403|
|Refresh Rate:||60 Hz|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||30.90 x 30.90 x 19.80 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I believe it does.by BugsgonDotCom12/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by NoFanofPhils12/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I believe it does. I have been using closed captionsby Suzi20812/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby class312/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We brought the full motion one and I am so glad we did u can see it anywhere in the room it pulls out and tilts...we just got the one that fits a 32" tv....and works and fits great....most wall mounts will not fit flush just a heads up....:)by LynnRod6012/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought a Cheetah mount from Amazon for 35.00. It articulates from the wall so you can angle the tv left or right and there is also an adjustment to swivel it up or down. It is very sturdy and comes with parts to mount it to just about any television. It mounts to a single stud in your wall and has a nice plastic cover that hides the lag bolts. You will need someone to hold the tv while you put the four screws in it on the back. The only one that Samsung offers is one that hangs it like a picture on your wall.....no adjustment and it's over a 100.00 dollars.by raiderdude12/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for the question. Although I do not have the information you requested, this question would be best asked of a dedicated Wal-Mart representative. Please click on the customer service link for more details. -MrSamsungby MrSamsung3/19/2012Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
Q. what is the purpose of the digital tuner? does it mean I dont need antenna to watch regular TV Programs
- I believe it allows you to watch digital channels without a receiver box. On mine, some of the higher channels (68-115), also come in digital reception with only the standard cable connection.by An anonymous customer12/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A digital tuner will allow you to get digital signal over the air with a digital antenna. It will tune digital as well as analog signals.by Maineguy00695/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All current generation Samsung TVs are digital cable and Antenna ready. All of our TVs include a coax ATSC/QAM tuner that handles digital and analogue broadcast signals as well. No external boxes or equipment needed to view your basic cable. An antenna is required for over the air broadcasts. Premium service may require additional equipment and fees. Please contact your service provider for details. -MrSamsungby MrSamsung2/7/2013Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?