Similar items in stock
Infantino - EcoSash Carrier
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Carry your baby around with you easily with the Infantino EcoSash Carrier. This Infantino Carrier is designed with style and comfort in mind for both you and your child. It has a natural, form-fitting design that adjusts as your baby grows. You'll be ready to get moving with the built-in hood, reversible fabric prints, extra padding, and mesh washing-machine bag. The wide and comfortable straps are made to disperse the weight over your back or front side evenly so that you never get hurt when carrying. The bucket seat creates a natural seating position and the built-in hood protects your child from the sunny or rainy weather. The supportive headrest also folds down for easy storage. The recommended weight range for the Infantino EcoSash Carrier is between eight and 35-pounds.
Infantino EcoSash Carrier:
- Three carrying positions let baby face inward, outward or ride like a backpack
- Buckle-free design — just wrap, tie and go
- Bucket seat creates a natural seating position for baby
- Built-in hood protects baby from sun and rain
- Infantino Carrier recommended weight range: 8 to 35-pounds
- Supportive headrest folds down for easy storage
- Infantino Baby Carriers feature wide and comfortable padded straps to disperse the weight of your baby evenly across your back or front side
- Reversible fabric panel
- Adjustable leg openings
|Maximum Weight:||35 lbs|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Minimum Weight:||8 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||200-431|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.25 x 4.00 x 11.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What weight range for adults is this good for? I am plus sized and want to make sure it fits
- I currently weigh 240 and most of my weight is carried on my stomach. I am also a 38 C. It fits comfortably on my with +12 inches of fabric on both sides that I can use to tie my 8mth 17lb baby with.by Meghan927/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am also plus sized and it works fine for me. The straps are very long which helps fit any size. I'm a 26/28 and have no problems.by SGreenbank2/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In my opinion, this can be used for people of all sizes. The ties are quite long, so they adjust well to many different widths.by sistergoldenhairsurprise5/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Being that u tie it to fit you and the long length of the sash i think anyone can throw it onby Foxy893/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't have one of these, but mei tais usually are great for plus sizes. :) I have a babyhawk, and am going to buy this carrier because I've heard good things about it. I wear a size 16 or 18, and I have plenty of tie space left on my babyhawk. Don't think it should be much different with this mei tai.by MrsYoung2/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have a newborn and so much to do, around the house and outside. Is this small/snug enough for a 4 week old?
- Yes.by Meghan927/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its huge..my baby is 5 months old and the ppl in the store were all laughing saying he looks like he is about to fall out and i hanging on for dear life i was so embarrassed i got in the car and returned it for a refund.by angelgabe4/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Aside from being awkward to put on the back, it is comfortable and distributes the weight nicely.by Meghan927/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is very comfortable on the back. I have back problems and this carrier distributes the weight so evenly that there is no strain. The shoulder straps are nicely padded and comfortable as well.by SGreenbank9/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?