Better Homes and Gardens Leaner Mirror
Similar items available online
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Dress up your home with the Better Homes and Gardens Leaner Mirror. This classic mirror is the perfect size to hang over the sofa, in the bedroom, or anywhere in the house.
Better Homes and Gardens Leaner Mirror:
- Traditional style
- Can hang vertically or horizontally with included D-rings
- Includes anti-slip hardware kit
- Dimensions: 27" x 62" (68cm x 157cm)
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||27.0 x 1.2 x 62.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It comes assembled and is not particularly heavy, as the frame is actually plastic. It is a little awkward to carry because of it's size. But, not wanting to wait on my husband, I carried it from our basement to our second story (up two flights of stairs) without any trouble. I also hung the mirror by myself (though, again, that was awkward due to the size). I guess it depends on the size of your daughter.by aznor6/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think less than 10 pounds. It is fully assembled. If you are going to hang it on the wall you will need mirror hangers. If you are going to lean it up against the wall the hardware is included for that (which is just a hook and wire deal that you secure to the wall so it doesn't tip over). Not hard.by 504momof33/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 49 years old.....4 ft 11 inches and weigh 105lbs oh....and have no strenth in my arms. I was able to carry this mirror. It is heavy....but if you grab it in the middle and balance it....it's do-able. Yes it comes assembled. Your daughter will love it....mine does!!!by PattiPatUSB6/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is glass. My wife just uses it to lean against the wall.by ARBILLSFAN12/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No its glass.by sapphire995/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The mirrors are glass.by NaaJcL3/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- An associate can help you take it to your car with a dollyby sapphire995/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It fits in the cart by standing it straight up and then sliding it to lean it to make it more stable while pushing the cart. I had no problems but had to take it out and lay it on top of the cart to get out the door. It's not very heavy so the lifting was not an issue.by Installchallenged3/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (10)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $12.96
- from $10.49