EverStart Plus 124R-3 Automotive Battery
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
When it comes to powering ... move with purpose.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||36.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.4 x 7.0 x 8.6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The 124R-3 battery will work.by ShellMan8011/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good afternoon. Walmart sells the 5 yr. warranty Everstart Maxx 124r battery that will work for that vehicle.by EverstartExpert10/10/2013Written by a verified representative from EverstartExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- CCA is 700 CCA = Cold Cranking Amps higher the better in cold start/no pre-start conditions ie. sitting for a week.by vballcoach19691/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I just bought the 124 (number 44 on the front of the battery case) with barrel-style posts. It is rated at 700 CCA. No idea what the CA is.by txdurk11/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it depends on what you mean by maintenance free. These types of units generally use a sealed lead acid battery inside. So they are pretty much what that term is applied to mean. But they do wear out after a few years of use.by treii289/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?