About this item
Indulge in cool, clean water directly from your refrigerator or counter top with the 18 Cup Brita Ultramax Water Filter Dispenser. This compact 1.13-gal container is designed with a slim shape for the ultimate in space-saving. The Brita Ultramax pitcher can replace 300 standard 16.9 oz plastic bottles, saving them from the landfill. It is created with an easily removable and changeable filter (sold separately) that should be replaced after every 40 gallons of water or approximately every two months. This water pitcher filter encourages your family to drink healthier with its convenient and easy-to-use dispenser. Drinking more water, without the need for plastic bottles, is both an environmentally friendly and financially sound investment. The Brita Ultramax pitcher is a useful addition to a busy and health-conscious household.
Brita Ultramax Pitcher:
- Capacity: 18 cups
- Compact 1.13-gal capacity tank
- Fits on counter tops and shelves
- One Brita water pitcher filter can effectively replace 300 standard 16.9 oz bottles
- Filter should be replaced every 40 gals or every two months
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.25 x 14.0 x 8.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby MWCMRC3/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My pitcher is different from yours, I think it takes the same filter and I am pretty sure it says to use only cold water on the directions.by Knitress3/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hot water supposedly will ruin a pitcher filter.by MiKRR2/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Instructions indicate you should not use hot water in dispenser.by leaptk1/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It is in tight but not attached. You have to work at it. The older models were easier to remove.by MWCMRC5/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cleaning: Brita® pitchers, dispensers and bottles are all very low maintenance when it comes to upkeep and care. For pitchers/dispensers, lid and reservoir simply hand wash with a mild detergent. Follow the same guidelines for Brita® filtering bottles.by itsjoan5/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the white plastic section lifts out for cleaningby forworkins5/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it was just difficult the first time I think because of air pressure. I pressed in the side and it easily came out.by cofcnret5/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a plastic date that you can place on the top of the pitcher.by MWCMRC5/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No reminder on this item.by MiKRR4/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If your unit comes with an Electronic Filter Change Indicator it will tell you when to change it. If it doesn't have the electronic feature, Brita gives new registrants a coupon good for up to $2 off toward a filter purchase when they sign up on their site (http://www.brita.com/your-brita/filter-reminders/) and will send personalized filter reminders. If you prefer to have your reminder automatically inserted into your Outlook/iCal calendar you’ll be able to download the reminder directly to your calendar (most computer calendaring software is supported) after you register. You can opt out from filter reminders at anytime.by itsjoan3/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the UltraMax unit has an electronic reminder that you start......pitchers have a reminder toggle you set to indicate when the filter should be changed presuming you've used the amount of water it's se to filter.by itsjoan5/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?