NOOK Simple Touch
Similar items available online
- from $40.33
- $10.35 Was $12.29Save $1.94
- Clearance$22.99 List price $99.99Save $77.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Easiest to use with the world's best reading screen & longest battery life
All-new NOOK the Simple Touch Reader:
|Occasion:||Christmas , Birthday|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BNRV300|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Primary Shelf ID:||164001|
|Battery Life:||720 hours|
|Accessories Included:||USB Cable|
|Features:||WiFi enabled , Touch Screen|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 5.00 x 0.43 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No fees for downloading "free" ebooks from eg Google ebooks, renting them from your local library. B/N requires a credit card from you when you sign up to establish an account. This is done just in case when you go shopping for ebooks but you still can download from B/N freed books. It just says purchased for 0.00 Hope this helps.by Soystar111/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- There are many FREE books to download but there are fees for newest ones,sometimes very low prices and sometimes more, but always cost less than purchasing "real" books..even paperbacks.by tryingtothinkpositive11/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The only fee you pay is the price of the book. There are no download fees. So if the Ebook is $9.99 that is all you will have to pay.by usastevens11/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There are no fees for downloading e-books. You have to pay for the purchase of the books of course but there are no fees in addition to the purchase prices.by DailyPlanetIntern12/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are no fees for downloading the books themselves, but the books do typically cost money to purchase. The NOOK Store offers over 2 million titles, from classics to hot new bestsellers. Most are $9.99 or less and thousands of NOOK Books are available for FREE.by An anonymous customer12/12/2012Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Some books are free while others can be anywhere from .99 to 35.99, it all depends on what you're looking for. Most new releases are approximately 1/2 the price of the hardcover versions.by MrsLB12/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as you have wireless at home there aren't any fees for actually downloading books. If you want to buy a certain eBook then you'll have to pay the cost of it. If your local library participates in the eBook rental program, you can rent eBooks free of charge. Most of the "classic" books are available for free as well.by cadcguy2312/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I am somewhat surprised. Mine came with a wall outlet connector (which disconnects from the USB cable for direct connection to the computer). One end of the USB cable is standard, the other designed specifically for the proprietary Simple Touch connection. In any case, I saw the Power Adapter listed at the Barnes and Noble online store. (But, I would recheck whether your usb connector works since it is standard--only the interface to the Nook is different)by Skipe4212/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ChihuahuaLover01 is wrong. This item DOES NOT COME WITH AN ADAPTER. You can buy one for about $9 at Barnes & Noble, or from Walmart or Amazon.by angusb6/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Anywhere. And It seems odd that you say your USB outlets on your computer don't work. Any USB charger should work, including the one used to charge an iphone or other smart phone.by angusb12/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a wall outlet adapter. But if you lost and you have a jawbone for a cell phone mine comes apart so I can use it and like the end of some cell phone plugs will also work. My husbands I pod cord also has to use a usb end. If you don't have any of those then check with some of your friends who might have an old cord for an old phone or something.by ChihuahuaLover0112/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Try Amazon if you can't find an adapter in your local walmart store.by ArcheryFarms12/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wal-Mart has them on line. I haven't checked the actual Wal-Mart store because the USB cable fits in my computer. I would be sure you could order them from Barnes and Noble also because they are who makes the Nook.by DeepCotton12/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there are many free versions to chose from. I have KJV and NIV.by Beadkrazylady10/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! You can!by nonickworks7/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes u canby elephantfabulous7/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Of course you read all kinds of books!!!!by TheWanted6/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby 91Bagger6/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are hundreds of versions of the Holy Bible available to download to your NOOK, either through BN.com or multiple other sources.by An anonymous customer5/26/2012Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?