Similar items in stock
Fisher-Price Discover 'N Grow Kick & Play Piano Gym
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Give your aspiring pianist the Fisher-Price Discover 'N Grow Kick & Play Piano Gym, and watch their developmental skills flourish with the help of music. This comfortable baby mat is a great place for your infant to lay and kick at the piano keys. They can also reach for, bat and grasp five fun activity toys. Your baby can enjoy short-playing music with dancing lights, or have a longer musical experience with up to 15 minutes of tunes.
Fisher-Price Discover 'N Grow Kick & Play Piano Gym:
- Age Range: birth to 18 months
- Baby mat combines classic gym play with the proven format of a kick-at musical piano
- Piano gym is repositionable in each of its three play modes
- Lay and Play mode allows baby to kick at the piano keys and look up at the toy-filled arch
- In Tummy Time mode, the arch swivels down to the mat and baby can lie down, looking directly into the large mirror
- In Sit and Play mode, the piano keys level up and the baby can play at the piano or the fun toys
- Piano gym toys Include:
- Sun mirror
- Elephant with a roller ball
- Lion with a soft, teethable mane
- Frog with clackers
- Soft birdie teether
- Piano Gym baby mat requires 3 AA batteries (included)
|Age:||12 - 24 Months , Birth - 12 Months|
|Age End:||18 Months|
|Collection:||Fisher-Price Play Piano Gym|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||32.0 x 26.0 x 20.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I would like to travel with this product. How does is come apart for packing? Does the paino detach from the green plastic sides?
- It does detach. It is a little bulky but well worth it!by tdads5/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the piano does detach from the plastic sides, is very easy to assemble and disassemble without any tools ;-)by DaniaV193/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The toy bar comes off of the stand, and the stand easily comes off of the play mat. However, the piano does not easily detach from the green frame.by MichelleM20021/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This activity center breaks down very easily. The piano "legs" simply snap in and out of the green supports that run along the side of the mat. I would recommend finding a small duffel bag or something to put it in to keep all the parts together during travel.by DasWench12/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The mat, piano, and topper are all detachable. Very easy to travel with.by shop978812/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I cannot find any diagram at Fisher-Price.com showing green sides separate from piano only the piano w/ sides detached from green bottom pieces. Probably not the answer you were looking for but it was my best attempt to accommodate your inquiry. Sorry.by Mojoman14/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the piano doesn't come off the green sides but the mat comes off for washing and the orange barby Piachan10/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the piano detaches from the mat as well as the overhang which detaches as well.by HerMommii7/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes apart fairly easily & would pack flat - takes up very little roomby weathergeek6/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The piano doesn't come off of the green sides. The mat detaches from the plastic pieces and the toy bar easily detaches as well. I don't think it would be hard to travel with in a vehicle. It wouldn't take up much trunk space at all. I don't think it would take up any more room than any other play gym.by Nichellenicole6/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?