Rocksmith is the first and only video game where players can plug any real guitar or bass with the exclusive Real Tone Cable provided with the game, a standard 1/4 input jack into a PC and play through an in-depth library of music including everything from the latest hits to classic rock songs. Rocksmith features gameplay that automatically adjusts to the players skill level, and will engage experienced musicians as well as those who are picking up a guitar for the first time. Players will be able to choose from actual lead, rhythm, and combo guitar arrangements, inspiring players to perform songs after the game is turned off.
- When we say 'any' guitar we mean any guitar - Rocksmith lets you plug any guitar or bass with a 1/4' output jack into your device.
- Comprehensive bass support - Bass arrangements have been added to all of Rocksmith's tracks.
- Difficulty settings adapt to your ability - With dozens of difficulty levels, you'll automatically progress from single notes to complex chords and techniques without ever getting in over your head.
- Lots of music, Lots of styles - Rocksmith has amassed an amazing library of songs from different music genres.
- Get plugged in - Rocksmith includes a unique 1/4'-to-USB cable -the first of its kind - and allows users to plug any real guitar or bass with a 1/4' output jack directly into their PC.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Lyrics and Mild Cartoon Violence