About this item
The Storkcraft Carrara Fixed-Side 4-in-1 Convertible Crib Espresso model is a wonderful harmonizing piece for your baby's nursery and features a classic design that will fit into any decor. This model is not just stunning, but also versatile. Constructed of durable solid wood and wood products, this elegant Storkcraft Carrara crib changes to accommodate your child as he grows well beyond the infant years. It transforms easily into a day bed and a full-size bed. The Carrara fixed-side crib has three mattress support positions and boasts a non-toxic finish. This model has met or exceededs all US and Canadian standards for quality and safety. It is also available in other beautiful finishes.
Storkcraft - Carrara Fixed-Side Convertible Crib, Espresso:
- Fixed side crib ensures stability
- 4-in-1 convertible baby crib offers exceptional versatility for added value
- Crib converts to a toddler bed, daybed and full-size bed (bed rails sold separately)
- 3-position, adjustable mattress support base adds to the security and stability
- Fixed-side convertible crib is made of solid wood and wood products
- Non-toxic, durable finish
- Storkcraft Carrara crib meets or exceeds all US and Canadian safety standards
- Assembly required
- Bedding not included
- Storkcraft Carrara fixed-side 4-in-1 convertible crib espresso is also available in other finishes
- Assembled dimensions: 59"L x 29.9"W x 40.8"H
Mattress sold separately. See our assortment of crib mattresses.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||76.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||59.0 x 29.9 x 40.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. So does the toddler rail come with the crib bc in the description it says bed rails sold separately.
- It comes with the smaller, half rail which I think is the toddler rail, it doesn't come with rails to make it a bed, they may have been what they meantby nursekj4/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the toddle rail is included. The piece to make it a daybed was also within the package. The rails to make the bed a twin are no included.by Imprinted064/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby RyanESQ4/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I didnt expect it to come with the toddler rail, but it did! It also came with the full size bed rails!! :)by LandonsMom8710/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, toddler rail is included. Full size metal bed rails are sold separately.by StorkCraftBaby9/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Hi, I was just wondering.. To anyone that has purchased this crib, is it true to it's color? I know some are really more of a cherry color??
- It was pretty close to the original color shown online. The color was only slightly darker than the picture.by Imprinted062/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is espresso. Doesn't look cherry at all.by caninemama3/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yeah, it looks exactly like the online picture.by RyanESQ2/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, mine was true to color. I love this crib!!!by LandonsMom8710/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This crib is a true espresso color. No reddish tints like the cherry but not as dark as the black. The photos are accurate. Thanks.by StorkCraftBaby5/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you do not have a compact car and the seats are able to be pushed down then yes. Know that it is around 80 pounds so not that easy to handle.by Imprinted062/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a chevy equinox. It fit, but it was close! It took up the trunk and backseat. It definitely wouldn't fit in an average sized car.by caninemama2/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not positive of the actual dementions of the box but I know for sure that it will not fit in the back of a car. The box is much bigger than expected! It took up the back of my Chevy traverse with both back rows folded down. It's a big'n!by MagPie1072/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but I had to leave one of the backseat doors open (tied it closed).by RyanESQ2/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Packaged Dimensions (lxwxh) in inches: 58.54 x 39.84 x 5.47by StorkCraftBaby1/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?