Toshiba DVR620 DVD Recorder/VCR Combo
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Have both VCR and DVD recording and playback options without the clutter with this Toshiba DVD recorder/VCR combo. This versatile DVD/VHS recorder takes the fuss out of saving your videotapes to DVD and enhances DVD picture quality to near HD with 1080p upconversion via HDMI.
Toshiba DVR620 DVD Recorder/VCR Combo:
- Plays back DVD+/-R/RW, CD-R/RW, VCD or SVCD formats
- Combines convenient recording and playback
- Multi-format recording and playback
- Toshiba DVD recorder/VCR combo offers video upconversion to approximately 1080p
- One-touch recording
- Front DV input
- Auto finalize
- Bi-directional dubbing
|Product Type:||DVD recorder/ VCR combo|
|Supported Digital Audio Standards:||WMA, MP3|
|Supported Digital Video Standards:||DivX|
|Recordable Media:||DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R|
|Recording Mode:||XP, SP, LP, SLP|
|Media Type:||CD-R, CD-RW, SVCD, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD, CD, Video CD , VHS|
|Video D/a Converter:||10bit / 54MHz|
|Dvd Additional Features:||Progressive scanning, JPEG photo playback|
|Type:||Remote control , DVD recorder|
|A/v System Recommended Use:||Home|
|Coaxial Digital Output:||Yes|
|Playback Speed:||SLP, SP|
|Recording Speed:||SLP, SP|
|Video Head Qty:||4|
|Connector Type:||Composite video/audio input - front S-Video input - front Component video output - rear S-Video output - rear HDMI output - rear SPDIF output S-Video input - rear Composite video/audio input - rear Composite video/audio output - rear|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.32|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.6 x 17.1 x 4.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am not a representative of WALMART, only a customer that bought this product and am answering your question on a “community question and answer” site. I hope this answer helps. No Blu-Ray capability.by LEONARDM12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (16) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not a representative of WALMART, only a customer that bought this product and am answering your question on a “community question and answer” site. I hope this answer helps. No. You can do a Google Search for BLU-RAY players.by LEONARDM12/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this doesn't play Blu-Ray discs.by ToshibaStaff1/8/2016Written by a verified representative from ToshibaStaffWas this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does your cable provider have to do anything to get this product working or do u just hook it up and it works
- No, a cable provider is not needed, because the Toshiba DVR620 DVD Recorder/VCR Combo only records DVDs and VCR tapes.by CommunityAnswer1/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Should be able to just hook it up.by ALLSTARREVIEWER10/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just hook it up.by hooridian12/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, and from your DVR also.by auntybevy1/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can record TV; set the timer on DVD or VHS, for up to 12 scheduled recordings, up to a month in advance, and up to 12 consecutive hours. Click the "User's Guide" TAB to see the GUIDE in PDF format... http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/support/jsp/modelContent.jsp?ct=SB&os=&category=&moid=2805107&rpn=undefined&modelFilter=DVR620KU&selCategory=2797338&selFamily=2797342 Fyi, Using a DVD-RW for recording is comparable to a HD (hard drive) - varied in re-recording space. The difference we care about is that DVD life probably won't be as reusable as a HD, in which HD's don't last forever either. My advice is to make copies of your most precious recordings.by Respect2Glory21/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (22) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by ToshibaStaff1/30/2016Written by a verified representative from ToshibaStaffWas this answer helpful? (19) (6)Was this answer helpful?