Toshiba DVR620 DVD Recorder/VCR Combo
Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$11.77 Was $16.02Save $4.25
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Have both VCR and DVD recording and playback options without the clutter with this Toshiba DVD recorder/VCR combo. This versatile DVD/VHS recorder takes the fuss out of saving your videotapes to DVD and enhances DVD picture quality to near HD with 1080p upconversion via HDMI.
Toshiba DVR620 DVD Recorder/VCR Combo:
- Plays back DVD+/-R/RW, CD-R/RW, VCD or SVCD formats
- Combines convenient recording and playback
- Multi-format recording and playback
- Toshiba DVD recorder/VCR combo offers video upconversion to approximately 1080p
- One-touch recording
- Front DV input
- Auto finalize
- Bi-directional dubbing
|Product Type:||DVD recorder/ VCR combo|
|Supported Digital Audio Standards:||WMA, MP3|
|Supported Digital Video Standards:||DivX|
|Recordable Media:||DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R|
|Recording Mode:||XP, SP, LP, SLP|
|Type:||DVD recorder , Remote control|
|Video D/a Converter:||10bit / 54MHz|
|Dvd Additional Features:||Progressive scanning, JPEG photo playback|
|A/v System Recommended Use:||Home|
|Coaxial Digital Output:||Yes|
|Media Type:||VHS , CD-R, CD-RW, SVCD, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD, CD, Video CD|
|Playback Speed:||SLP, SP|
|Recording Speed:||SLP, SP|
|Video Head Qty:||4|
|Connector Type:||Composite video/audio input - front S-Video input - front Component video output - rear S-Video output - rear HDMI output - rear SPDIF output S-Video input - rear Composite video/audio input - rear Composite video/audio output - rear|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.32|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.6 x 17.1 x 4.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am not a representative of WALMART, only a customer that bought this product and am answering your question on a “community question and answer” site. I hope this answer helps. No Blu-Ray capability.by LEONARDM12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (16) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not a representative of WALMART, only a customer that bought this product and am answering your question on a “community question and answer” site. I hope this answer helps. No. You can do a Google Search for BLU-RAY players.by LEONARDM12/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this doesn't play Blu-Ray discs.by ToshibaStaff1/8/2016Written by a verified representative from ToshibaStaffWas this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this unit have a digital tuner? If not, do you have any dvd/vcr combos with digital tuners?
- If you have a working VCR, you can connect it to the back of this Toshiba combo to record TV shows. First,connect your antenna to the coax antenna input of the VCR. Connect RCA cables (yellow,red,white) from the output of the VCR to the matching input jacks on the back of the Toshiba unit. Put the input source on the Toshiba remote to rear input that the VCR is plugged into. Whatever channel you dial up on the VCR will feed into the Toshiba unit's rear input position. Now you can insert your blank tape or blank DVD into the Toshiba machine and record the channel the external VCR is tuned to. This way, the VCR you have connected to the Toshiba machine acts as a cable box.by BritComFan1/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- This model does not have a tuner. It does internal VHS to DVD and vice versa and will record from an external source such as a digital cam ( it has a mini usb connector in front pront panel and a set of input connectors for S Video and analog video/Audio. There are rear connectors for routing the Video/Audio to a Tv or monitor..by RHBand1/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This model does not have a tuner. To record TV programs, you'll have to have a cable or satellite box with a tuner. The models Toshiba sold with tuners were discontinued about two years ago.by An anonymous customer1/16/2016Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (17) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does your cable provider have to do anything to get this product working or do u just hook it up and it works
- No, a cable provider is not needed, because the Toshiba DVR620 DVD Recorder/VCR Combo only records DVDs and VCR tapes.by CommunityAnswer1/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Should be able to just hook it up.by ALLSTARREVIEWER10/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just hook it up.by hooridian12/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?