Check out these related products
- $129.06 Was $142.85Save $13.79
- $119.98 Was $135.80Save $15.82
- $112.13 Was $125.02Save $12.89
- $142.90 Was $148.35Save $5.45
Safety 1st - Complete Air 65 Convertible Car Seat, Hawaiian Rose
Consider these popular products
- $41.88 Was $44.98Save $3.10
- from $78.88
- $125.89 List price $160.00Save $34.11
- $179.25 Was $230.00Save $50.75
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Safety 1st Complete Air 65 Convertible Car Seat, Hawaiian Rose:
- Rear-facing for children 5-40 lbs and 19"-40"
- Forward-facing for children 22-65 lbs and 34"-52"
- Breakthrough Side Impact Technology system shields head and immediately reduces side impact forces through the precise release of air
- QuickFit Harness System adjusts harness height from the front in 1 easy step, without uninstalling from the car
- 5-position adjustable headrest easily accommodates your growing child
- Hawaiian Rose baby convertible car seat with front harness adjustment for easy use
- Removable cup holder
- LATCH equipped
- Washable seat pads
- Safety 1st convertible car seat, model #CC044HAW
- Dimensions: 21.25"L x 18"W x 26.95"H
- Product weight: 16.6 lbs
See all car seats on Walmart.com. Shop car seats including convertible car seats and booster car seats. Save money. Live better.
|Maximum Weight:||65 lbs|
|Collection:||Safety 1st Hawaiian Rose|
|Features:||Adjustable Headrest , Cup Holder , LATCH|
|Minimum Weight:||5 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CC044HAW|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Car seats are not designed to recline, however when using this seat rear facing you must have it reclined at a particular angle. The car seat will not sit up straight if properly installed. I had to use a rolled up blanket to keep the seat at the correct level. The instructions recommend using a towel or pool noodle for this purpose.by HeidisMountainMama8/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Safety 1st - Complete Air 65 This Car Seat does recline to be used in the rear facing mode. If we can be of further assistance, you may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org CoscoSafety1st2/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, You can use this Car Seat rear facing and then use it forward facing when the child is old enough and the correct weight and height.by Safety_1st_Support10/14/2014Written by a verified representative from Safety_1st_SupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?