Orbit Mechanical Hose Faucet Timer
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Give your lawn just the right amount of water with the Orbit Mechanical Hose Faucet Timer. It features a large dial that you can set to turn the water on and off. The Orbit hose timer is made to be durable so it will withstand the outdoors, and it does not require batteries.
Orbit Mechanical Hose Faucet Timer:
- 15 to 120 minute watering times
- Mechanical operation requires no batteries
- Water home timer has durable, high-impact construction
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||74.5 x 2.625 x 3.125|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is not wound like a clock. It seems to be pre-wound and when you turn it to set it, you just wind it a little bit more. When they fail to shut off, they keep on ticking on and off for several days. But if it never fails, the factory pre-wind lasts forever.by friendfield9/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Never. Water pressure supplies all energy.by 2RockJack9/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each time that is used.by Rontron9/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works like an egg timer. You dial the desired time--up to 120 minutes--and that winds the spring.by fgd39/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- With each use. It works kind of like an old stove timer. Twist to desired time and it opens its valve & counts down to off. No additional winding.by trainfan469/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It winds when you set it.by DaBigMan9/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?