Crystal River Spinning Rod and Reel Case
Customers also bought these products
- $27.57 Was $32.53Save $4.96
- $2.97 Was $4.03Save $1.06
- $5.00 List price $5.49Save $0.49
- Rollback$17.83 Was $19.86Save $2.03
- from $11.84
- $7.35 List price $7.99Save $0.64
- from $51.43
- from $59.95
- from $1.74
- $24.00 List price $29.00Save $5.00
- $14.54 Was $15.84Save $1.30
- from $11.93
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Provide the best protection for your rod and reel with the Crystal River Spinning Rod and Reel Case. This fishing reel case features hard, reinforced poly tubes inside with padded reel sections that will keep the pieces of your rod safe and well-protected. Designed with spinning rods in mind, this hard rod case not only has interior protection, but the outside of the case is water resistant and tear resistant, as well.
Crystal River Spinning Rod and Reel Case:
- Provides excellent protection for rods with mounted reels
- Features hard, reinforced poly tubes inside with padded reel sections
- Outer shell is water-resistant, tear-resistant Dura-Hide
- Includes strong, nylon web carrying handle
|Manufacturer Part Number:||349324|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1079905|
|Animal Type:||Fly Fishing|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.67 x 2.64 x 64.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- As a two-piece rod, yes. I have two 6'6" rods in mine (with reels)by Dekhr6/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is about 52" so a two-piece rod will fit fine, but not a one-piece. I use it for a 6'-6" two-piece and it works great.by wpb19616/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The case is only 54.5" long your rod reel total length needs to be less than 52" long.by DJKYKY6/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Only if it is a two piece rod.by EHSFisher3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Easilyby Mancos04198/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, unless it is a two piece pole.by a1chef20113/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Most definitely if it is a two piece rod! I got both one light/med action rod AND one med action rod with the spinning reels on in one case. Both rods are two piece 6'6". I did have to loosen and fold the cranks but the case zipped up just fine.by Robi19576/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The case is about 52" long at the longest side, so a 9'-6" rod in two pieces would not fit.by wpb19616/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The case is only 54.5" long so your rod and reel should be 52" or shorter to fit inside.by DJKYKY6/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I put an 8' 6" rod in the case and it barely fit and had to put the reel in unattached.by Mancos04193/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $47.94 List price $64.95Save $17.01
- $34.64 List price $38.49Save $3.85
- from $97.84
- from $6.68