Customers also viewed these products
Capstar Flea Treatment Dog Flea & Tick Care
Consider these popular products
- $34.99 Was $39.77Save $4.78
- $4.86 Was $5.22Save $0.36
- $4.13 Was $5.22Save $1.09
- $35.99 Was $39.77Save $3.78
- $36.99 Was $39.77Save $2.78
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Oral treatment to kill fleas and ticks
- Choose Blue for pets 2 - 25 lbs.; Green for 25+ lbs.
- Works within 30 minutes and lasts 24 hours
- For use on dogs and cats 4+ weeks old (2-25 lbs.)
- Not a preventative
Capstar Flea Treatment Dog Flea & Tick Care keeps your cat or dog free from ticks and fleas when they are around areas prone to flea and ticks. So your pet will be protected at the dog park, when they're off to doggy daycare, or the groomer. This oral flea control solution is available in different dosages for cats and dogs over 4 weeks old. The correct dosage is based on your pet's weight, Blue is for pets 2-25 pounds and Green is for pets 25+ pounds. A single treatment works within 30 minutes and lasts up to 24 hours. Not for use as a preventative method.
About Capstar Capstar is an oral flea and tick medication made by Novartis Company. Novartis was created in 1996 and specializes in animal health, pharmaceuticals, and consumer health. Novartis is at the forefront of new and better treatments and highly involved in research and development for pet products. Their extensive product range provides solutions for preventing and treating various animal diseases and parasites infections.
|Manufacturer:||Lambert Vet Supply LLC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||004CG61011|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- According to the directions, you can give it daily (which would be pretty expensive). However, it will kill all fleas on the pet within a 12 hour period. I use Frontline Plus monthly on my pets and Capstar is safe to use as needed if they get a flea on them. (I can't give a flea bath when using Frontline). It works great for me because my pets are allergic to the flea bite. I only have to use one day a few times a year (when traveling or when we have a lot of stray animals in our area.)by Child63/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They last for about a day. When the vet gave them to me (back when they were prescription only) she recommended one every other day. They are meant to be used for quick relief from fleas for the animals and should be used with Program which is the month long version but does not work as fast.by Russellaf8/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They should be given on a daily basis.by Capooch8/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?