About this item
The Lifetime A-Frame Swing Set ensures that kids have maximum fun playing outdoors. This play set come with a range of play items such as the jungle slide, a trapeze bar, cargo net, activity chalkboard, swings and many other exciting features that will help quench the ideas of the curious minds. These play items help promote physical activity and is also a wonderful exercise option on this Lifetime metal swing set. Kids can perform all the monkey play they want with these game play options. This swing play set has a powder-coated steel construction that ensures durability. The swings are zinc coated to prevent it from rusting. It is also rubber coated for increased safety. You can easily set up the Lifetime A-Frame Swing Set in your backyard and be assured that the kids are safe and secure playing within your compound.
Lifetime A-Frame Play Set:
- Kids benefit from frequent physical activity and exercise
- You benefit from knowing the kids are secure in your own backyard
- Features 11 activities
- Lifetime A-Frame Swing Set offers a wonderful value in outdoor play for the whole summer
Features & Specifications:
- Swing play set has a powder-coated steel construction
- High-density polyethylene roof and molded components
- Swings: zinc coated to prevent rust and rubber coated for increased safety
- Lifetime metal swing set is ideal for medium yards
- Dimensions: 13' 11"L x 15' 9"W x 11' 5"H
What is Included:
- 2 belt swings
- Clubhouse with rigid, hardtop roof
- 1 trapeze bar
- 9' wavy slide
- Look-out deck with ship's wheel and binoculars
- Sturdy climbing wall
- Propeller swing
- A-frame bar swing
- Cargo net
- Activity chalkboard
- Includes instructions
- Requires 2 adults for assembly
- Meets all ASTM and CPSC performance and safety specifications
- No lead-based materials
- Hard edges are rounded or covered with plastic caps
- Recommended safety zone: 27' 9" x 29' x 8"
- Place the equipment on level, well-drained ground not less than 6' from fences, garages and buildings
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 405 lbs
Tools Needed (Not Included):
- Phillips screwdriver
- 5/8" wrench
- 1/2" wrench
- Rubber mallet
- Electric drill
- 1/4" drill bit
- 5/16" drill bit
Materials, Care & Warranty:
- UV resistant
- Retains less heat and maintains color
- All weather resistant will not crack, warp, rot or splinter
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||12 Months|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||670.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||189.0 x 167.0 x 137.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Absolutely!!!by Momswings4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you weigh more than 150lbs you cannot do the slide, my husband weighs about 300lbs and 6' tall, he did try swings and seemed to hold him very well but slide did bend at the top! But overall this swing set is very sturdy and seems that will last for a long time.by mrsj314/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This set is sold with the swings as-is.by CommunityAnswer5/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?