Similar items in stock
Cook Pro 15" Ceramic Pizza Stone
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
You can make your own delicious, restaurant-quality pizza at home with the Cook Pro 15" Ceramic Pizza Stone. Transform your humble kitchen into a pizzeria with this innovative tool on hand. When it comes to baking bread, the heating temperature and technique is of paramount importance and this is all the more so when it comes to pizza crust. This round pizza stone distributes oven heat evenly across the entire base and extracts the moisture from the bread gradually, making it soft and not too crispy. With appropriate pre-heating, you can make tasty pizzas effortlessly. This 15" pizza stone helps you cook jumbo-sized pizzas with ease. This accessory also comes with a chrome wire rack that facilitates the fuss-free removal of the baked product from the heating oven.
Cook Pro 15" Ceramic Pizza Stone:
- 15" pizza stone helps you cook jumbo-sized pizza with ease
- Beyond pizza, you can also use it to bake cookies, potatoes and different breads
- Helps you bake like a professional
- The stone distributes oven heat evenly so you get soft crust that is not too crispy
- Transform your humble kitchen into a pizzeria
- With appropriate pre-heating, you can make tasty pizzas effortlessly
- Comes with a chrome wire rack that facilitates the fuss-free removal of the baked product from the heating oven
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 16.0 x 1.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Two questions. 1-I received no instuctions and or any info when I opened the box,how do I obtain them? and #2 Box states clearly that there is a 3 ye
- If you get on line and go to Pizza Stones, you will find many web sites that will give you information about how to use and care for your Pizza Stone. Most will tell you to rub in Vegetable Oil once only before using it. Always place the stone on the oven rack ( lower rack for crisper crust) and preheat the stone with the oven. Never place a cold stone in a hot oven as it will crack or break. Never place or submerse stone in water. Let stone cool off gradually by leaving in stove while stove cools down. Also tips for cleaning and general care.by STU82/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I didn't get any either. I went on line to find out how to use it.by diamondlil05182/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Contact the manufacturer. This is not sold in store and mine was received same...no instructions or warranty card. Manufacturer will assist you. :)by LovinTulsa2/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- DO NOT use a pizza cutter or any other sharp instrument that will score the stone. The Pizza Stone is soft & porous and will crack or break if you do so especially on some on some of the thinner stones that are available. Remove the Pizza from the stone and place on a cookie sheet or plate to cut your Pizza.by STU82/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did, and didn't have any problems.by diamondlil05182/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I doby chestnut20002/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The stone is 3/8 to 1/2 inch thick. I preheat the stone & oven at the same time. I roll out my dough on a wooden Pizza Peel (paddle) sprinkled with Corn Meal. I then slide the Pizza from the Peel onto the stone while it is still in the oven. Note: you can remove the hot stone from the oven to place Pizza on it but return it as quickly as possible so as to not loose its heat. I remove it from the stone also after it has cooked with the Pizza Peel leaving the stone to cool down as the oven cools down.by STU89/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's about 1/4 inch thick and the pizza comes out nice and crispy. You need to heat the stone while preheating oven. It works best that wayby diamondlil05185/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $9.24 Was $13.97Save $4.73
- $14.68 Was $15.59Save $0.91
- $24.99 Was $28.61Save $3.62