Targus 58" Camera and Camcorder Tripod, TGT-BK58T
Customers also considered
- $13.95 Was $29.99Save $16.04
- $43.07 Was $62.82Save $19.75
- $14.71 List price $39.99Save $25.28
- Reduced Price$26.03 Was $42.33Save $16.30
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Take brilliant, professional-style photographs with the help of the Targus 58" Camera and Camcorder Tripod, TGT-BK58T. This handy device is ideal to have around for stabilizing an awesome shot. Beginners and experts in photography can enjoy using this extendable tripod that can be adjusted according to their own personal needs. This camera accessory has many exceptional features that can help improve the outcome of your images. It includes a quick-release plate and leg locks, dual bubble level and a 5-pound load capacity. The Targus 58" tripod allows users to fit hot shoe on the level to their cameras for panoramic pictures. The tripod also allows you to tilt and swivel the camera freely so that you can capture photos from most any angle you wish. This accessory is made from a strong and durable all die-cast construction and is designed to last for many years of use.
The Targus 58" Camera and Camcorder Tripod, TGT-BK58T comes with a handy carrying case that can store and protect your digital camera, camcorder and other photography accessories.
Targus TGT-BK58T 58" Camera and Camcorder Tripod:
- Dual bubble level
- Three-way fluid panhead fully extends to 58"
- Includes a carrying case
- Targus 58" tripod has a 5-pound load capacity
- Radial leg braces
- All die-cast construction
- Carrying handle
- Take panoramic photos with ease using the dual bubble level
- Tripod is ideal for both beginner and professional photographers
- Die-cast tripod allows the user to tilt and swivel the camera effortlessly
- Includes features such as a quick-release plate and leg locks
- Easily stabilizes your digital camera or camcorder so that you can take memorable shots with little or no experience
|Compatible Devices:||Compact Camera , Camcorder , Digital SLR|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||TGT-BK58T|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||23.70 x 4.90 x 4.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No it is not suitable for any camera that weighs anything. The base is only attached on one side and the other side is elevated rather than against the base. The weight of a camera makes the non attached side sag down so you photos will come out at an angle not level. Horrible design flaw. I returned this twice and tested a 3rd in the store and all were the same and sagged. Pay more for a better quality tripod.by MikeW12/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I returned it because it was not sturdy enough for my Nikon D5100. I am looking for something a little heftierby BuckeyeYankee7/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will hold the camera with no problem. It is not the most stable tripod, though.by snafuchris7/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by LCMM11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Legs individually adjust, has non-slip feet & has hook for weight to prevent slipping or being blown overby axo4093/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, It does have individual adjustable legs. But it has a little shaky legs. A little weakby ItsMeThePhotographer12/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The legs are able to be adjusted individually and the feet seem to be non slipby dracer132011/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can adjust each leg individually, which would work great on uneven terrain and it has rubber grips on the bottoms of the legs....however it is lightweight and may not be the best choice in highly windy areas unless you will be right with it at all times.by steveirwins1fan3/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby SNK12347/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it will not support themby CommunityAnswer6/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does notby Silki452235/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $43.07 Was $62.82Save $19.75