About this item
Enjoy great tasting water on the run, with this two pack of Brita Sport Water Filter Bottles.
Whether youre at the gym, on your bike or on the soccer field, enjoy great-tasting water anywhere, with a Brita Sport Water Filter Bottle. The water filter, which sits inside the 20-ounce soft-sided bottle, filters as you drink. It reduces particulates as well as the taste and odor of chlorine, often found in tap water. Just fill the squeezable plastic water bottle, screw on the cap, pull up the nozzle and hydrate with cleaner water for pennies per gallon. These filter bottles feature a solid blue bottle and the other, a modern design of grey, white and orange columns. They are BPA-free and dishwasher safe on the top rack, making cleaning easy. For optimum performance, change the water filter every 40 gallons or 2 months. When replacing the filter, look for item number 60258 35818 - the black Brita Bottle Replacement Filters. One filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9-ounce water bottles, cutting down on plastic waste. Get great taste, less waste and more savings from Brita.
Before use, wash water bottle in top rack of dishwasher or by hand with warm water and mild detergent. Unscrew cap and insert filter. Fill bottle with tap water. Screw cap with filter onto bottle and pull up on spout to open. Squeeze one full bottle of water through filter to remove black carbon dust. Refill water filter bottle and enjoy. Replace water filter every 256 refills, 2 months or 40 gallons. When replacing the filter, look for item number 60258 35818 - the black Brita Bottle Replacement Filters. Filter replacement is essential for water filter bottle to perform as represented. Substances reduced may not be in all users water.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.25 x 3.63 x 9.78|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I tried with a drink mix and the Brita filtered most of it through. I don't think Crystal light will work with this.by benjen20006/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No adding of any flavor. only water!!!!by Hobbit351/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I personally wouldn't untill you check with manufacturer.by gee32327/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would just remove the filter if I were to add any type of flavored water, lemon, etc.,by Mrthomps3/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure if it filters out bacteria, but according to Brita it filters chlorineby truthful1realist1/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will filter some however, the instructions in the bottle instructs you not to use harmful water. For example, contaminated water is a no no. I hope this helps.by msblu353/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi there, this is Amanda from Brita. We only recommend using municipally-treated tap water in our bottles; our filters won't remove bacteria. Filtered water can't replace boiled water, so please follow the recommendations of your local water utility if you are under a boil order. Thanks for the question!by Brita Consumer Care5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- why would you want to went it has a filterby rogerl9/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure about freezing them but refrigerating would be best.by gee323212/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?