Anchor Hocking 1 Gallon Heritage Jar
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Anchor Hocking Heritage Jar beautifully displays anything you can fit inside. Use it to store flour, sugar, candy, cookies and decorative items. This glass heritage jar has a clear cylinder shape and a pretty matching lid.
Anchor Hocking 69349T 1 gal Glass Heritage Jar:
- Heritage jar
- Can be used to store anything
- Simple design goes with any decor
- Capacity: holds 128 oz
- Function: non-decorative
- Product type: jar
- Primary material: glass
- Country of manufacture: United States
- Anchor Hocking glass jar color: clear
- Set size: 1
- Shape: cylinder
- Style: contemporary
- Overall height - top to bottom: 9.54''
- Overall width - side to side: 7''
- Overall depth - front to back: 7''
- Overall product weight: 2.72 lbs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 7.0 x 9.54|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- noby Destiny294/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Musikmama42/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not have plastic around the lid.by azmountainmom3/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, a rubber/plastic combo.by mfish21842/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No plastic. All glassby SuzyBaby1/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It is an all glass jar.by Tazangel751/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No plastic rim. Also note that you will receive "Mainstays" brand jars when you purchase "Anchor Hocking"by AvoidingWally8/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, That is the only drawback, otherwise a great product.by flrules10/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes,on the inside makes a seal.by dubyab11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is all glass.by emlinton8/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I want this product and need 100-150 of these. However the website only allows qty 12 what should i do
- http://www.kitchencollection.com/index.cfmby mfish21841/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm sure the original maker would be glad to sell you a bulk order. Just search Anchor Hocking. When you purchase through Walmart, you just get "Mainstays" brand jars anyways.by AvoidingWally1/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- http://www.webstaurantstore.com/anchor-hocking-85545r-1-2-gallon-glass-jar-with-cover/55085545R.html?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=GoogleShopping&gclid=COTOq-rDuq4CFYXe4Aod0TW5Ow Anchor Hocking 85545R 1/2 Gallon Glass Jar with Cover Details Handling Instructions Anchor Hocking 85545R 1/2 gallon glass jars with covers are ideal for storing and displaying biscotti, coffee beans, candy, and much more. Sold individually. Dimensions: Height: 8 1/8" Top Diameter: 5 3/4" Bottom Diameter: 5 3/4" Maximum Diameter: 5 3/4" Each Only: $7.89 EA Quantity: Our Item #: 55085545R Units: EA, You must buy a minimum of 2 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.by dubyab12/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used the larger version of this for years and have never had flour or sugar clump or go stale. I do freeze my flour for a few days to kill anything that might hatch but these do what they are supposed to do.by Musikmama47/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?