Folding Storage Bench, Black
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Pricefrom $29.41
- from $43.32
- from $72.45
- Reduced Pricefrom $373.35
- Reduced Pricefrom $133.99
- Reduced Price$183.00
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$67.82 List price $108.00Save $40.18
- Reduced Price$101.99 List price $144.99Save $43.00
- Reduced Price$28.36 List price $37.00Save $8.64
- Reduced Price$71.54 List price $117.60Save $46.06
- $44.57 Was $79.99Save $35.42
- Reduced Price$84.66 List price $130.44Save $45.78
- Reduced Price$30.99 List price $36.99Save $6.00
- $89.00 Was $99.99Save $10.99
- Reduced Price$22.31 List price $29.00Save $6.69
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Folding Storage Bench is ideal to store personal items. This bench folds to less than three inches flat and stores easily. An instruction sheet is included with this easy-to-clean item.
Folding Storage Bench:
- Folds to 2.75" flat
- Saves time and stores easily
- Multi-use storage options
- Easy to clean; wipe with damp cloth
- Instruction sheet included with product
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GT31-021-002-01|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||31.50 x 15.75 x 15.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is a sturdy product. My husband is 189 and sits on this without a problem.by northstargirl10/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely. My tween daughter and her friends use them as benches practically every day. I can sit on them (all 230 pounds of me) and not feel like I'm crushing them, and haven't damaged one yet, but I don't make a practice of it because I like them so much I really do want them to last.by DonnaInOhio10/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- hi. positively, you can seat on it. no problem at all.by lisicka10/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes max weight 200lbsby godinez83110/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! This bench can hold up to 200lbs easily. However, you have to make sure that it is filled to the top with clothes or something that will be steady enough to hold the weight. If not, the bench cannot hold you when sitting.by TaeC10/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. I use it as my seat for my vanity. It states it holds up to 200 lbs.by TrueWalmarter10/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, while in the store today I had my dad sit on it and even move around a bit and it was totally fine. My dad weighs around 250lbs. You cant beat this price, so my only concern was the sturdiness, which is no longer a concern at all :)by bribri9110/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (18) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the package says weight limit 200lbs but I'd suggest no more than 165 to be on the safe side. It's quite sturdy and super easy to put together. I removed the wrapper and had it together in less than 2 minutes.by ScorpioMaurus10/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 31.5 x 15.75 x 15.75 ; stated in descriptionby brownek11/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The outside is a smooth, satiny-looking cloth. The lid cover has stitching and a bit of padding. I can't see the materials inside, but it feels like the lid, the dividers and the sides might even be something as sturdy as luan (they are a bit heavy). The bottom is more flimsy, so you couldn't expect to carry a load in it like a trunk. I have two stacked, though. My daughter and her friends (tweens) love to arrange them around her room and use them as benches; in the three weeks we've had them I have seen no creases or collapsing even with the girls on them every day.by DonnaInOhio10/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $14.49
- Clearancefrom $10.94
- Rollbackfrom $48.85
- from $77.63
- from $106.99
- from $36.25
- from $91.19
- from $124.57
- Rollbackfrom $22.74