Rival 20" Electric Griddle
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Rival 20" Electric Griddle has a generous surface suitable for cooking a variety of tasty dishes, including pancakes, hamburgers, or bacon. It has a slick cooking surface, which makes clean-up a breeze. The non-stick electric griddle also has a removable grease tray which collects the dripping that drains from your food while it's cooking. Using a free-standing griddle like this allows excess fat to drain off, which helps you make healthier meals. The item has a removable temperature controller with a locking mechanism so you can adjust the temperature according to your recipe's cooking requirements. The Rival electric griddle is easy to use and very handy for everyday cooking. You can use this item at home or in an RV to expand the cooking capacity of your stove. This device is also a good solution for tailgating parties, special events and more. It is durable and made to last.
Rival 20" Electric Griddle:
- The Rival removable plate griddle has a 20" x 10.5"
- Die-cast griddle
- 1500 watts
- Non-stick coating
- Non-stick electric griddle with removable grease tray
- Removable temperature controller with locking mechanism
- The nonstick griddle is easy to clean
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.8 x 25.98 x 2.56|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can i put this griddle on a formica countertop to use without heat damage to the surface?
- I use on top of a formica countertop without any problems or concerns.by RaePC6/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this is safe to use.by CommunityAnswer3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby LexieJG3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- for sureby handier1man3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- standard 110vby LexieJG1/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 110by handier1man5/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item is 110v, as I own one of these.by KTPeeler7/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 110by Bigrams4/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- says it is, but remove the electric power cord/control first.by hipstr9/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is hand wash only or will ruin heating mechanism.by MissSavvyShopper12/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely not, sorry. As a general rule, anything non-stick shouldn't be put into a dishwasher. More importantly, it's electric. Big no-no. It's very easy to wipe down (after cooling) with a sponge or other soft cleaning rag (you don't want to scratch it). Save the box! It stores nicely inside to keep from collecting dust.by donicamben6/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $34.97 List price $39.98Save $5.01
- $43.99 Was $49.99Save $6.00