Consider these popular products
- $99.98 List price $168.00Save $68.02
- $184.00 List price $198.00Save $14.00
Samsung HT-D5300 3D Wi-Fi Ready Home Theater System
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Samsung HT-D5300 3D Wi-Fi Ready Blu-ray Home Theater System:
- 1,000 watts of total output power
- DVD Video Upconversion to 1080p
- BD playback
- Multi-format playback
- Dolby Digital/Dolby Pro Logic II sound
- Samsung apps
- Wi-Fi ready(: Broadband / wireless access via Samsung's LinkStick required (sold separately)
- iPod dock
- Smart volume
- Slot-in loading mechanism
- 3D playback
- BD Wise
- Samsung Smart Blu-ray
- Crystal Amp Plus
- Auto Sound Calibration
- 5.1-channel audio
Samsung Apps is a growing collection of premium apps specifically built for your TV that connects you to your favorite digital content such as movies from Netflix or Blockbuster, TV shows from Hulu Plus, videos from YouTube, music from Pandora, and social updates from Facebook or Twitter. A Search All feature enables you to find videos or files on both apps and other connected devices via AllShare DLNA Technology. The Your Video recommendation engine suggests movies you might like from your video-on-demand services.
|Audio Track Codec:||Dolby Pro Logic II, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD decoder, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-HD High Resolution, DTS-HD Master Audio Essential|
|Features:||JPEG photo playback, USB flash drive playback , - SNR - 70 dB , Power supply - internal , Parental lock, JPEG photo playback, BD-Wise, Anynet+, BD-Java , Yes , Upgradeable firmware, auto sound calibration, iPod ready, Audio Return Channel (ARC) , Digital player, AV receiver, Blu-ray disc player, network player|
|Watts:||165 Watt - 3 Ohm - 4 channel(s) ( surround ) 170 Watt - 3 Ohm - 1 channel(s) ( center ) 170 Watt - 3 Ohm - 1 channel(s) ( subwoofer )|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HT-D5300/ZA|
|Connector Type:||1 x Ethernet ( RJ-45 ) - rear 1 x HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear 1 x composite video output ( RCA phono ) - rear 1 x SPDIF input ( TOSLINK ) - rear 1 x component video output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear 1 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear USB , Wired|
|Accessories Included:||iPod adapter cable, universal remote control|
|Digital Video Formats:||DivX, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, XviD, MPEG-4, WMV, MKV, DivX HD, H.264, VC-1|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.54 x 22.09 x 16.38 IN|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 580K, 2 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes i have played many. Rentals work too, even ones i made,by bobtjr3/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yep.....by PokieJ2/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. We have a wide selection of dvd, blue ray, and 3d blueraysby waynesbrat2/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no all you need for the 3-d effect is the glassesby smcdreams3/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, you don't have to.by may232512/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Skipjack681/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Q. do u have to get additional equipment like a link stick to use wifi on this? or is it ready to use with no further items?
- yes you need to buy something wireless to use the facebook or you tube :(by may232512/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you have to buy the link stick. It's around $60 last time checked.by Stevo3112/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for the question. Although I do not have the information you requested, this question would be best asked of a dedicated Wal-Mart representative. Please click on the customer service link for more details. -MrSamsungby MrSamsung1/23/2012Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (0) (14)Was this answer helpful?